PDA

View Full Version : RMK - Assault charges

Superhoops
21/10/2004, 11:20 PM
Thursday, October 21 2004 2:44
Manchester United captain Roy Keane is to stand trial for charges relating to the alleged assault of a 16-year-old boy.

Keane, who denies assaulting the teenager outside his home, will have to appear at the end of February, at Trafford Magistrates Court, following a pre-trial review today.

Do we now have to assume there is something in this? Why would CPS be bothering their ars*s with this if this was some 'publicity stunt'?

wallis
22/10/2004, 9:36 AM
1. Its a serious issue and RMK did assault him.

2. Its some gypo kid with foul mouthed gypo family that want to push it to the courts and make some money selling stories to newspapers and getting a nice out of court settlement.

3. It was Wayne Rooney ?

Still, I would like to know what the 16 year old was doing on the golf course in the first place and quite why RMK would take it upon himself to 'assault' him but looks like we will have to wait a while longer.

( Oy mister , 3 balls for a pound ! Go on , buy them , theyre special balls that you cant lose - honest ! go on , go on , go on)

Superhoops
22/10/2004, 10:24 AM
1. Its a serious issue and RMK did assault him.

Still, I would like to know what the 16 year old was doing on the golf course in the first place and quite why RMK would take it upon himself to 'assault' him but looks like we will have to wait a while longer.

I thought he actually worked on the golf course.

Bondvillain
22/10/2004, 10:45 AM
I thought he actually worked on the golf course.

No, he still plays in midfield for Man u. Although I understand your error, by his own admission he hasn't been very visible recently....... :D

Superhoops
22/10/2004, 10:57 AM
No, he still plays in midfield for Man u. Although I understand your error, by his own admission he hasn't been very visible recently....... :D
Exactly the type of comment I would expect of a cretin!

Bondvillain
22/10/2004, 11:22 AM

Exactly the type of comment I would expect of a cretin!

Aww, just because he said he hadnt been very visible recently, I wouldnt go calling him names.....youre very harsh.... :rolleyes:

Desyf
23/10/2004, 12:52 AM
Lock the f#cker up.......