PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier Division rubbish.

hotspur
15/01/2014, 4:33 PM
And that is why this game is on.

And your point here is?? Pike had 2 suspended for your information and numerous others unavailable. So if you dont really know what your talking about id stick to whats going on out in Clare.

Second
15/01/2014, 6:30 PM
And your point here is?? Pike had 2 suspended for your information and numerous others unavailable. So if you dont really know what your talking about id stick to whats going on out in Clare.

Keep quiet now lad ill comment on which ever forum I want to ok.. unless someone has made a huge mistake and made you an admin of this forum . Then just keep shush and alot of people will be happier here.now turn over and back to sleep with you good lad.

hotspur
16/01/2014, 10:10 AM
Keep quiet now lad ill comment on which ever forum I want to ok.. unless someone has made a huge mistake and made you an admin of this forum . Then just keep shush and alot of people will be happier here.now turn over and back to sleep with you good lad.

You still didnt answer the ? Now did you.comment all you like but stop talking tripe.you make a riduclous statement and cannot back it up.now back to the sticks with you like a good boy.

Second
16/01/2014, 10:29 AM
You still didnt answer the ? Now did you.comment all you like but stop talking tripe.you make a riduclous statement and cannot back it up.now back to the sticks with you like a good boy.

Id much rather be missing the pike lads over clarke.. id say your a few cells short up top are you ?? now back to the slums buddy

Treaty Gooner
16/01/2014, 12:17 PM
Will you two please stop fighting, you're tearing this family apart

Second
16/01/2014, 12:22 PM
Will you two please stop fighting, you're tearing this family apart

Haha im done .. as for hotspur I don't know when he last posted something positive

Fairkop
16/01/2014, 3:57 PM
Haha im done .. as for hotspur I don't know when he last posted something positive

well,.....when the favourites for the fai and mjc exit both competitions ...before...xmas rather tamely it must be said it is doubtfull you will have positive posts....thats assuming you get any posts at all from that direction:)

Second
16/01/2014, 4:22 PM
well,.....when the favourites for the fai and mjc exit both competitions ...before...xmas rather tamely it must be said it is doubtfull you will have positive posts....thats assuming you get any posts at all from that direction:)

Haha true that

hotspur
16/01/2014, 5:27 PM

Sherrif were always favs.and remains to be seen how far Collinstown will go.and clareman clarke hasnt scored from open play again pa mullins so stick to mickey mouse league that is clare.and fairkop your opinion means jacks**t.

Lev Yashin
16/01/2014, 6:37 PM
Sherrif were always favs.and remains to be seen how far Collinstown will go.and clareman clarke hasnt scored from open play again pa mullins so stick to mickey mouse league that is clare.and fairkop your opinion means jacks**t.

That is scandalously dis-respective...I can tell you for a fact after playing in both leagues that the Clare league in a hell of a lot better run than the limerick league.