PDA

View Full Version : UCD U-21s win

Schumi
20/10/2004, 3:40 PM
5-3 v Mullingar Athletic. Paul Byrne got all five! He hit the post too.

Bray lost 3-0 to Pats so we've won the section and have a quarter final at home to either Derry or Inishowen.

Poor Student
21/10/2004, 9:13 PM
I guess we should see him properly unleashed in the league cup next year. How old is he? What kind of style player is he? Good for the converyor belt of youngsters to see us tearing up at U-21 level. Hopefully we can go on to win the thing.

Schumi
22/10/2004, 11:43 AM
How old is he? What kind of style player is he?
Not a clue, I haven't seen any under 21 games this year yet. Hopefully I'll make the quarter final but I think it's on the same weekend as the Cobh game so I mightn't be in Dublin for it.

Poor Student
22/10/2004, 1:02 PM
Not a clue, I haven't seen any under 21 games this year yet. Hopefully I'll make the quarter final but I think it's on the same weekend as the Cobh game so I mightn't be in Dublin for it.

I might head. Where will it be? In the stadium or just on the pitch near?

Roo69
22/10/2004, 1:06 PM
5-3 v Mullingar Athletic. Paul Byrne got all five! He hit the post too.

Bray lost 3-0 to Pats so we've won the section and have a quarter final at home to either Derry or Inishowen.

A very good bunch of young lads playing out there. We slipped up in 1 game we should ahve won that cost the lads winning the title and ironicly they were both Vs. UCD ! 3-0 up in belfield with 10 minutes to go and it ended 3-3. Bray would have won it on goal difference. We were p*ss poor the other night but Pats were excellent and Adamson pulled off a few good saves. We play Finn Harps away in the 1/4's

Schumi
22/10/2004, 3:22 PM
I might head. Where will it be? In the stadium or just on the pitch near?
Not sure actually. I'll find out tomight.

CollegeTillIDie
23/10/2004, 4:34 PM
Lads According to the graph in the middle of the programme last night, young Byrne has made 2 sub appearances for the first team . Can someone confirm this please?

pineapple stu
23/10/2004, 6:27 PM
Okay. He's made two sub appearances for the first team. ;)

ihatejam
24/10/2004, 9:28 PM
:cool: to my knowledge , young mr.Byrne has made just 1 appearance off the bench v-limerick ,contrary to the information shown in the hugely reliable match programme..

pineapple stu
25/10/2004, 5:31 PM
:cool: to my knowledge , young mr.Byrne has made just 1 appearance off the bench v-limerick ,contrary to the information shown in the hugely reliable match programme..

Ooooohhhh....

Fight fight fight fight! :D

What I have in the programme is what I have. Sometimes the non appearances are made up (or educated guesses are made), but the appearances are usually reliable. His other appearance I have him in for was another one-minuter in Sligo, so you could well have missed it. Unless you are Paul Byrne in disguise, in which case I stand corrected! :cool: