PDA

View Full Version : Game on Sunday

trevy
20/10/2004, 2:44 PM
Whats the feeling on the game on Sunday.What stand are ye in.Most Waterford fans are in the Lower East Stand.Are your tickets selling well?Everyone in Waterford is looking forward to their first Cup final appearance in 1986.I've never seen the Blues win anything except Division 1 so looking forward to it.

Maz
20/10/2004, 7:50 PM
Yeah really looking forward to the game now! We are all in the East Stand, with a few tickets left and more for the west! Not many though!
Of course everyone hear hoping for a back to back FAI cup final win!

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/10/2004, 7:52 PM
Can't wait for Sunday. Despite our recent cup successes, a lot of Town supporters would appear to be approaching this game with some trepedation. Think it might have something to do with Barry Ferguson's injury. It's gona be a tight game but I feel our experience might see us through. As the very knowledgeable NY Hoop pointed out, Waterford United are a much bigger club than Longford. :rolleyes: NY Hoop has a history of tongue-in-cheek comments! :D

the 12 th man
20/10/2004, 8:22 PM
Think it might have something to do with Barry Ferguson's injury.

:confused: :confused: :(

CuanaD
20/10/2004, 9:27 PM
I'm presuming that tickets will still be available on the day. Anyone know any better? (Wont know for sure till Saturday if I can make it there - bummer! :( )

thecorner
21/10/2004, 12:03 AM
I've never seen the Blues win anything except Division 1 so looking forward to it.

well keep savouring that moment ;)

C'MON DE TOWN

fosterdollar
21/10/2004, 8:53 AM
Right so lads, it's Thursday and only a few days to go. What's everyone up to on the day? I'm staying home (having a bit of a pre-match hooley on saturday night) and heading up earlyish on sunday. I notice the 51 is one port of call. Anyone else got places they reckon will be flying the lt colours? As a matter of fact, where are the Blues intending on drinking?

max power
21/10/2004, 9:08 AM
Right so lads, it's Thursday and only a few days to go. What's everyone up to on the day? I'm staying home (having a bit of a pre-match hooley on saturday night) and heading up earlyish on sunday. I notice the 51 is one port of call. Anyone else got places they reckon will be flying the lt colours? As a matter of fact, where are the Blues intending on drinking?

a few of us were thinking of heading into town for a spot of lunch early in the day and then moving up towards the 51, bellamys is another town haunt for the day i believe. and if things get too busy in the 51 we can move over to smyths.

so anyone in dublin interested in meeting up early on sunday post here or pm.