PDA

View Full Version : request for Shels Longford Town match programme 30.10.09

Martinho II
30/12/2013, 10:11 PM
well lads,

Its an unusual request to ask. I had an original copy of the above programme but its rain sodden as somewhere water has got into it!(dont ask!).I am wondering does anyone have a copy of that programme and I will gladly pay towards the cost of it plus postage.

Happy new year! anyone that can help me pm me pls!

Enruoblehs
04/01/2014, 10:35 PM
Don't have a second copy of that one, M, but will keep an eye out for one!

BonnieShels
08/01/2014, 7:25 AM
That was a the mental 5-4 wasn't it?

There is a fierce chance I could have it somewhere.

Currently in the process of moving out of my apartment. If I come across it you can have it..

Martinho II
08/01/2014, 11:54 PM
That was a the mental 5-4 wasn't it?

There is a fierce chance I could have it somewhere.

Currently in the process of moving out of my apartment. If I come across it you can have it..

well Bonnie,

yep that is the game in question! Gareth Cronin was in charge of us that time. If you have that I would be grateful. I have a lot of spare match programmes at home and I may have some spare Shels LTFC programmes home or away . If you need any I may be able to help!

BonnieShels
09/01/2014, 2:22 PM
well Bonnie,

yep that is the game in question! Gareth Cronin was in charge of us that time. If you have that I would be grateful. I have a lot of spare match programmes at home and I may have some spare Shels LTFC programmes home or away . If you need any I may be able to help!

I remember I came on here after it and ranted and raved that we were robbed. The passage of time hasn't helped. We were robbed. :)