PDA

View Full Version : He Is ****,but

RedReb
25/12/2001, 12:10 AM
WE MIGHT agree that he is **** BUT i cant help but saythat he is the only player that not so much looks like he will score but he usually does cause MULLIGAN is ****, he tries but he cant score. SOMEONE tell me otherwise. its time 2 openour eyes

SÓC
25/12/2001, 12:14 AM
5ft target men for some reason aren't very popular inthe game of soccer. When the ball is played along te ground to him he is very effective (1st goal versus Rovers) just City dont play it into him along the ground enough

Gary
25/12/2001, 2:17 PM
Originally posted by RedReb
SOMEONE tell me otherwise. yes

I'll tell you otherwise. He is a damn good player who we are not using to full effect. He scored a lotta goals before he came to City and if he is used properly he'll do the same for us.

That is, if Gunther doesn't give him away on a free on anything thick like that!!

Casegrande
25/12/2001, 2:20 PM
Mulligan is one of our hardest working players at the moment. It's not his fault if Gunther's tactics mean the balls are flying in at angles and he has to play alongside Hartigan.

Éanna
25/12/2001, 6:02 PM
mulligan is very hard working and the tactics don't suit him, but he has missed too many chances that he should have scored- e.g. against rovers 1on1 with o'd owd. he's an excellent player, but his shooting boots have disappeared.

Gary
26/12/2001, 12:06 PM
Jaysus Eanna, I think you have actually hit the nail on the head.

I reckon If mullers gets an aul bit of confidence again he's sorted. And what confidence can he have if he is being either substituted after 60 mins every time or just left out of the team???

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ccfcfan
26/12/2001, 2:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GWA
[B]
I reckon If mullers gets an aul bit of confidence again he's sorted. And what confidence can he have if he is being either substituted after 60 mins every time or just left out of the team???

confidence how can any of the team get when all they get is abuse from the fans

Éanna
26/12/2001, 5:59 PM
good point, the players do get too much grief from the fans.

Jim Smith
26/12/2001, 10:13 PM
I remember when Jimmy was playing against us and, quite frankly, I used to hate the sight of the man. However, did he not use to play behind the front two, have the ball played to his feet and run at defences?This might explain his dip in form since joining City and his habit of being caught off-side.

Éanna
26/12/2001, 11:33 PM
very good point jim. all i know is that at harps he scored more goals in a weaker team, so either he's gone crap overnight (unlikely) or our tactics don't suit him (more likely).