PDA

View Full Version : players being relased

cobhrambler20
19/10/2004, 2:21 PM
Is it true that city are going to relase colin patrick o brien,brendan sweeney,wille byrne and kevin murray. does anyone know.

ccfcman
19/10/2004, 2:23 PM
trimming the preverbial fat. there were rumours nwankwo and greg were on their way but they seem to have ebated

Pablo
19/10/2004, 2:29 PM
Is it true that city are going to relase colin patrick o brien,brendan sweeney,wille byrne and kevin murray. does anyone know.

i've heard 6 City squad players are on their way to Cobh next season

joeSoap
19/10/2004, 2:33 PM
C.P (Cant Pass) O'Brien isn't worthy of a place in an u-12 team after his performances and behavioural antics at Limerick this season.He's a disgrace as a footballer and needs to get a reality check asap.

cobhrambler20
19/10/2004, 2:33 PM
any news who.
rumor down here is we are gettin the back up players who cant play for the 21's

Pablo
19/10/2004, 2:35 PM
C.P (Cant Pass) O'Brien isn't worthy of a place in an u-12 team after his performances and behavioural antics at Limerick this season.He's a disgrace as a footballer and needs to get a reality check asap.

to be fair it was a major step down for him. ITS like playing in the MSL.

Pablo
19/10/2004, 2:35 PM
any news who.
rumor down here is we are gettin the back up players who cant play for the 21's

i'd say you could nearly guess that i'm not saying!

Fair_play_boy
20/10/2004, 8:54 PM
If a flock of CCFC players are going to Cobh, that is better than going further afield, IMO. It would be brilliant for those players to get match experience in a tough division, if they get their game.

A face
20/10/2004, 11:34 PM
If a flock of CCFC players are going to Cobh, that is better than going further afield, IMO. It would be brilliant for those players to get match experience in a tough division, if they get their game.

I'd have to agree with ya there, the players that have gone to Cobh already have improved the club definitely and alot of the players that are rumoured to be going are good aswell ... Cobh could be getting a good squad together fro themselves there !

BeerBaron69
21/10/2004, 10:49 AM
I think it would be good to lighten the squad a little-provided quality replacements are bought ie say releasing 2 squad members for a guaranteed first teamer etc

Éanna
21/10/2004, 7:00 PM
Colin P is as good as gone from what I hear. And his attitude and behaviour at Limerick could finish his career, he's behaved terribly. I certainly don't want to see him back at City

BeerBaron69
22/10/2004, 10:35 AM
Colin P is as good as gone from what I hear. And his attitude and behaviour at Limerick could finish his career, he's behaved terribly. I certainly don't want to see him back at City

I wouldnt say his career is over-maybe at el but I bet a few msl teams would sign him

Fair_play_boy
22/10/2004, 10:45 AM
Could he hold a TIFO flag tonight???

gael353
22/10/2004, 6:05 PM
to be fair it was a major step down for him. ITS like playing in the MSL.

Is that a comment on the first division or is it another swipe at Limerick you seem to be taking Pablo? Remember limerick are unbeaten by our wealthier mnster men in over 10 years ;) No seeing is believing, and if you saw him and his antics for limerick this season, the MSL would be too good for this ....player!