PDA

View Full Version : O'Hanlon and McGuiness???

KR's Post
19/10/2004, 12:02 PM
Anybody out there know anything about 'Chopper' or Robbie coming back from injury before the end of the season? It would be great to have them back for at least the final 2 games of the season. I've seen 'chopper' doing some running and ball work before games but i don't know what the situation is and robbie well he certainly likes his suits, not a tracksuit man!!! :)

d_informer
19/10/2004, 12:17 PM
well spotted tarzan and chopper is over his injury for the best part i am told but i am also told he apparently tweeked his groin in training and the injury keeps resurfacing at every opportunity. not so sure hes missed though- nice lad but replaceable at his very best!!nice to see you have returned to decent and honourable forum chat, not b1tchin' with that seagulls forever, whom by the way i feel we should remove from this forum for his inappropriate and vulgar manner on the site! :mad:

Stevo Da Gull
19/10/2004, 12:21 PM
I think O'Hanlon's due back anytime now from what I understand so he should feature in the remaining games.

I dont have a clue what the story is with Robbie- All we keep hearing is that he's a `long-term injury victim` and stuff like that but I've never heard what's actually wrong with him! Can any1 tell me :confused:

Roo69
19/10/2004, 12:54 PM
Anybody out there know anything about 'Chopper' or Robbie coming back from injury before the end of the season? It would be great to have them back for at least the final 2 games of the season. I've seen 'chopper' doing some running and ball work before games but i don't know what the situation is and robbie well he certainly likes his suits, not a tracksuit man!!! :)

I was asking Skippy the other day what the craic with them both was he he doesnt reckon either of them will be fit for the remainder of the season but says he was'nt 100% on that.

Both [players would be inn my 1st XI, Chopper at right back and Robbie on the right hand side of midfield. I think they have been missed big time this season

KR's Post
19/10/2004, 12:57 PM
nice to see you have returned to decent and honourable forum chat, not b1tchin' with that seagulls forever, :mad: Ah i dont like bithchin but he just gets at me. You know. Ah well i should have more sense than that.... C'mon Bray on Saturday. Welcome back 'CHOPPER'!!! :)

Stevo Da Gull
19/10/2004, 1:01 PM
I was asking Skippy the other day what the craic with them both was he he doesnt reckon either of them will be fit for the remainder of the season but says he was'nt 100% on that.

Both [players would be inn my 1st XI, Chopper at right back and Robbie on the right hand side of midfield. I think they have been missed big time this season

Thats a surprise about Chopper- thought he was allmost ready to return but Skippy would know better than me.

What injury does Robbie have ?

Roo69
19/10/2004, 1:05 PM
Thats a surprise about Chopper- thought he was allmost ready to return but Skippy would know better than me.

What injury does Robbie have ?

Its both their knees, both had surgery so i suppose its better not to rush these things

KR's Post
19/10/2004, 1:59 PM
Both [players would be inn my 1st XI, Chopper at right back and Robbie on the right hand side of midfield. I think they have been missed big time this season Ah yes definetely, but giffy is having such a great season i wouldnt drop him. Sure before chopper got injured he was keeping the potenially POTY out-Wesley Charles. Get better soon i hope. As for McGuiness,well definetely our first choice right winger for next season in the top flight. A class act.

Roo69
20/10/2004, 8:52 AM
Ah yes definetely, but giffy is having such a great season i wouldnt drop him. Sure before chopper got injured he was keeping the potenially POTY out-Wesley Charles. Get better soon i hope. As for McGuiness,well definetely our first choice right winger for next season in the top flight. A class act.

Yeah was down at the 21's game l;ast night with Wes and Chris and McGuinness and Chopper will both defo be out for the rest of the season. Chopper injuried himself again in training and McGuinness just is'nt right yet.

seagulls4ever
20/10/2004, 9:59 AM
whom by the way i feel we should remove from this forum for his inappropriate and vulgar manner on the site! :mad:

are we still meant to be taking you seriously? what are you, a compulsive liar? financial difficulties? points deducted? tarzan dresing up as a credible human being? you're a joke bro, plain and simple.

Roo69
20/10/2004, 10:14 AM
Yeah was down at the 21's game l;ast night with Wes and Chris and McGuinness and Chopper will both defo be out for the rest of the season. Chopper injuried himself again in training and McGuinness just is'nt right yet.

Forgot to mention it but Grogan also made his come back last night, played the last half hour and did ok, no reaction to the injury ao he'll hopefully be in the squad for Saturday nights match away to Harps

Seagull's Nest
20/10/2004, 1:04 PM
Thats good stuff that Grogan is back, hopefully he will be in form for us on Saturday..

Seagull's Nest
27/10/2004, 4:31 PM
Any word on these 2 or can we take it they are out until next season!

KR's Post
27/10/2004, 4:34 PM
Any word on these 2 or can we take it they are out until next season!
Ye rumour has it there gone for the season. Apparently 'Chooper' broke down while on his way back from the injury.. I'd love to see them back but ah well :( :(

Seagull's Nest
27/10/2004, 5:01 PM
Thats sad if its true about him breaking down onthe way back from injury, hes a good player and an asset to the team.. Hopefully everyone will be fully fit for start of season next year and ready to take on the premier league..

seagulls4ever
30/10/2004, 8:31 AM
Forgot to mention it but Grogan also made his come back last night, played the last half hour and did ok, no reaction to the injury ao he'll hopefully be in the squad for Saturday nights match away to Harps

wow roo, you're so cool. meeting all those superstar players. you must feel so proud that your life has amounted to so much! 'boasting' on a web forum about how you've no life outside following a sub-premier eircom league team and how you think you're 'in' with the lads. you're just a fan, nothing more, remember that. you're the same as everyone else there.