PDA

View Full Version : Big Big Big Game...

KR's Post
18/10/2004, 4:28 PM
As it draws ever closer,im looking forward to it with great anticipation. Saturday night in ballybofey will be such a game that neither side can afford to lose as the race to be champions hots up big time. We've met harps at this point before and sometimes things went against us and for us but who's to say we cant go to donegal and collect all 3 points (like we did already this season at the early stages of the campaign) to set us level with harps,but with a better goal difference. Good look harps and no doubt your magnificent support will be out in numbers and really getting behind your team once more :) for this crunch game... see you all saturday night.... :cool:

Terry
19/10/2004, 8:14 AM
well, best of luck (and ye will need it all) because if they play the way they did in the second half against GUFC on friday night the top clubs in the premier would struggle against them. :eek: Watch out for that red headed fella (Breen I think), excellent player and I tink he is still only 18 or 19 :o

KR's Post
19/10/2004, 10:25 AM
Im more concerned with mohan, mcgrenaghan and mchugh. three top class payers who IMO could play for any premier division side. i Hate them though, they are to good... :eek:

seagulls4ever
25/10/2004, 3:30 PM
what a shock result!