PDA

View Full Version : Back of the Net (new website)

beautiful game
05/12/2013, 11:59 AM
Hi guys,

It's taken a bit of time but the Back of the Net website is now up and running.

It remains a work in progress with some very exciting features and competitions coming soon.

Obviously, the priority for me is to keep this local to football in Cork so it becomes a platform for you to follow what is happening locally.

Let me know what you think and I welcome all suggestions and ideas going forward with this.

Tell me what you would like to see on the site and I will try my best and don't be shy on sending me on match reports and any other features on your club.

There will be a full match report on the site this evening from the CIT v Ringmahon Rangers game in the 1st Division.

Contact me at editor@backofthenetcork.ie

www.backofthenetcork.ie (http://www.backofthenetcork.ie)

Im_not_stirring
30/03/2014, 9:50 PM
Is this website completly gone or whats the latest with it ? Just curious.

beautiful game
31/03/2014, 9:44 AM
Hi.

Back of the Net was initially set up as a magazine publication but it wasn't a viable option going forward.

I then switched it to a website but it hadn't the necessary built in mechanisms to do the job that I wanted it to do.

At present, Cork Sports News is under construction and this is a very exciting website which will replicate Sky Sports News but obviously Cork Sports News will focus 100% on Cork football from the CSL, AUL and the MSL.

The website is almost ready to go live and just putting the finishing touches to it.

Thanks,

Paul Hogan.

Im_not_stirring
31/03/2014, 6:00 PM
Thanks & good luck with it.