PDA

View Full Version : Gallen and Keano

LoneRanger
17/10/2004, 3:59 PM
Bringing up an old topic. Kevin Gallen, I know how popular he is on this board.

Well he is playing fantastic football at the heart of the QPR midfield. He is one of the main reasons we are now 3rd in the championship. 1 point of top spot and automatic promotion. He's playing in a team that doesn't have 2 pence to rub together, yet yesterday, he helped humble the millionaires of west ham. The teams won 7 on the trot, thats an even better record than Arsenal. Alright, its not the premiership, but you can only beat whats put in front of you.

Ok, I'm not getting carried away, I know the run will end soon enough due to injuries and mid table is as much as can be expected. But lets hope some day kevin gallen gets a chance to play for Ireland!

As for Robbie Keane. I thought he was a fabulous player, but the missed chances against the faroe islands was distrubing. He has one huge problem which I guess makes it very frustratingfor team mates, he doesn't look up. How many times did he mis-judge passes on wednesday, making the suppliers of the ball look bad. I think it was John Giles or Eammon Dunphy that pointed this failing out years ago and they said he needed proper coaching in a top club.

:eek: