PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk In Cup Final

CollegeTillIDie
17/10/2004, 11:27 AM
Are any of ye Lillywhites travelling to Lansdowne Road to support your womens team in the W.F.A.I. Cup Final next Sunday kick off 13:45 ?

Dundalk, who finished fifth in the Premier Division, play Premier Champions U.C.D. in the game which is a curtain raiser for the men's game.
Seeing as they are the only Dundalk team with a shot at a trophy thought some of you might be interested. Two players from Dundalk were capped by Ireland in the past week:- goalkeeper Janine Pepper and midfielder Clare Mulholland. Hope to see some of ye there... your team is fairly good they won the Dublin Womens Soccer League Cup last year.

eamoss
17/10/2004, 12:40 PM
I might be going, One of my friends is playing for Dundalk City that is the only reason I might be going up.

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the game I have been told to go 2 A2ZSoccer.com for tickets?

CollegeTillIDie
10/11/2004, 8:05 PM
Well I am sure most of ye Lillywhites know ye lost 4-1.
There was a few pages about the Womens Cup Final in the Men's Cup Final match programme, and an action photo featuring Sharon Dromgoole was in the Star the following Tuesday in the Target Supplement.

Should be there or thereabouts again next season in the Dublin Women's Soccer League.

If only the men's team could take a leaf out of their book...... :o