PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Tonight

De Town
16/10/2004, 3:32 PM
Dont facy it to be a classic. Dull 1-1 draw or something like that on the cards.

fosterdollar
18/10/2004, 9:11 AM
how right you were - classic twasn't. Keegan looked like he was actually going to save the game :eek:

Terry Phelan
18/10/2004, 11:49 AM
The game was fairly dull alrigh,marred by incidents.
Them rovers crowd really are a crowd scumbags!!!
did anyone see the murphy grant incident,i didnt see it at all,what exactly happened?

Maz
18/10/2004, 11:53 AM
From what i saw, Grant was eggin Murph on (for want of a better word) and Murph drew the boot and lifted the elbow, and the incident was off the ball, dont think anyone could disagree with the decision really!
Bad performance by the Town, more protecting themselves from injuring than fightin for places!

fosterdollar
18/10/2004, 1:01 PM
from what i hear Grant's face is in sh!te (yeh, from a rovers fan). he's a model too aint he?

NY Hoop
18/10/2004, 1:38 PM
The game was fairly dull alrigh,marred by incidents.
Them rovers crowd really are a crowd scumbags!!!
did anyone see the murphy grant incident,i didnt see it at all,what exactly happened?

Really and what did you base this on? Speaking of scumbags what about murphys assault?

Liked your tag team of PA announcers. Miley was a joke! As was your crowd. Nice to see Sean Francis still in your programme though. Oh and a **** programme too for 2 games!

KOH

max power
18/10/2004, 2:50 PM
Really and what did you base this on? Speaking of scumbags what about murphys assault?

Liked your tag team of PA announcers. Miley was a joke! As was your crowd. Nice to see Sean Francis still in your programme though. Oh and a **** programme too for 2 games!

KOH

you need yoga to get those negative vibes out of your system :p

NY Hoop
18/10/2004, 2:57 PM
All Rovers fans are negative at the mo :(

KOH

TheJamaicanP.M.
18/10/2004, 7:35 PM
Was reading in the papers yesterday about the turmoil that Rovers are in and I really think that it would be great if Rovers went extinct. The league doesn't want them anymore. Terry Phelan summed it up perfectly when he labelled them scum bags. It would take him too long to tell what he is basing this opinion on. It's clear as day, the majority of people involved with Rovers are thugs. The league could do without them.

Longfordian
18/10/2004, 7:37 PM
Cant disagree about the crowd, people couldn't be bothered with an "ordinary" league match, although rightly or wrongly our crowd is always down against Rovers. I've a bad feeling Tuesday's crowd will be poor too..of course they'll all be there in force on Sunday. Should have witheld ticket sales until the Rovers game to get them all out

NY Hoop
19/10/2004, 9:57 AM
Was reading in the papers yesterday about the turmoil that Rovers are in and I really think that it would be great if Rovers went extinct. The league doesn't want them anymore. Terry Phelan summed it up perfectly when he labelled them scum bags. It would take him too long to tell what he is basing this opinion on. It's clear as day, the majority of people involved with Rovers are thugs. The league could do without them.

YOU ARE A ********.

The league never noticed you lot when you were bottom of the first division. Everybody in this league, at least those without a chip on their shoulder, recognises that the league needs us. Thats a fact.

Another reason why I'll be cheering the Blues sunday.

KOH

max power
19/10/2004, 10:10 AM
YOU ARE A ********.

The league never noticed you lot when you were bottom of the first division. Everybody in this league, at least those without a chip on their shoulder, recognises that the league needs us. Thats a fact.

KOH

hoop, as bad as i am i wouldn't even bother reading his posts to be honest.

NY Hoop
19/10/2004, 10:19 AM
If you're bad where does it leave him?!!! Just where do you dig these knuckledraggers up from?!!! :D

KOH

TheJamaicanP.M.
19/10/2004, 5:36 PM
YOU ARE A ********.

KOH

Attack the post NY Hoop, not the poster. Just like you, I'm entitled to an opinion. Thank god we live in a democracy. The only person on this site with a chip on their shoulder is you. I live in the present. You live in the past. From what I can tell the rest of the country would prefer to see Longford in the League than Scumrock Rovers. The only thing Shamrock Rovers do better than us is cause trouble.

$Leon$
19/10/2004, 5:40 PM
have to agree with jamacian pm der. N Y HOOP seems to be exactly the sort of "fan" i'm campaigning against. i'm sure he fits all the criteria i've allready posted about the scumbag element of football supporters. can just c him with his sands 32 celtic jersey, burbary hat, moustache, anchor tattoo on his forearm and bein called anto. he's not exactly the sort of "fan" we need at el games.

NY Hoop
20/10/2004, 10:10 AM
have to agree with jamacian pm der. N Y HOOP seems to be exactly the sort of "fan" i'm campaigning against. i'm sure he fits all the criteria i've allready posted about the scumbag element of football supporters. can just c him with his sands 32 celtic jersey, burbary hat, moustache, anchor tattoo on his forearm and bein called anto. he's not exactly the sort of "fan" we need at el games.

I am the antithesis of your description. Who are you to campaign against anybody? So if you have a tat and fit a certain dress code a person cant come to EL games?!! There would be nobody at dalymount then!! Get out more :eek:

And jamaica I refer to what max said about you. Says it all when one of your supporters thinks that your posts are to be ignored.

KOH

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/10/2004, 7:47 PM
Max and Hoop, don't be getting yer knickers in a knot! I've made some valid points as pointed out by $Leon$. With regard to Max ignoring me, I don't pay much attention to him anyway. He's happy with his existence and that says it all really!