PDA

View Full Version : U-21's QF (probably away to Harps)

Seagull
16/10/2004, 2:09 PM
The draw for the Quarter-finals of the Dr Tony O'Neill Under-21 League has been made:

Cork City v Bohemians or Mullingar Town
Shelbourne v Kilkenny City or Waterford United
Winners South Leinster Section v Runners-up Connacht/Ulster Section
Finn Harps v Runners-up South Leinster Section

Fixtures to be played on the weekend of October 29th

Seagull
16/10/2004, 2:12 PM
Sh1t, just realised Mr. Copy & Paste himself has that already posted elsewhere on this site. I've a lot to learn...

Roo69
18/10/2004, 7:55 AM
Sh1t, just realised Mr. Copy & Paste himself has that already posted elsewhere on this site. I've a lot to learn...

Jesus you do have a lot to learn, are you slow ? Marino Clinic maybe ? it's not even in the right section. you must feel like a right gob*site

Seagull
18/10/2004, 5:25 PM
Jesus you do have a lot to learn, are you slow ? Marino Clinic maybe ? it's not even in the right section. you must feel like a right gob*site
You go from calling me a w@nker to a cretinous suggestion regarding the Marino Clinic. What next, racism? Bray Lakers will be involved in the half time penalty shootout soon- will you jeer? 'It's not even in the right section'??? How nerdy can you get? I posted it in the Wanderers section because Wanderers are involved in the draw. Now give over the name calling- I'm a Wanderers supporter- you don't know me or know anything about me. You're connected with the club and are setting a very low standard indeed. It's no wonder so few people post here. :ball:

Seagull's Nest
19/10/2004, 7:41 AM
Now now lads, we all support Bray, any info bout them at all can be posted here..