liam88
16/10/2004, 5:55 PM
Looking forward to the game, we badly need the win, c'mon the rams!! :eek:
Welcome aboard comic book guy :D :ball:
Any one fill me in on the score? praying to St. Coleman over here :D
Cheers very much

Comic Book Guy
16/10/2004, 6:01 PM
2-1 to Ramblers, scorers Dave Warren 3 mins, Robert Brosnan 30 mins, good win should have been more ahead at h.t but Dundalk had some chances after the break, overall Rams deserved to win.

Crambler
19/10/2004, 8:12 AM
it was good to get the win on sat and put in a postive performance.when we played dundalk in 1st round of games we failed to score,became undisciplined resulting in red/yellow cards and conceded a late goal.last sat we scored,held our disipline even when dundalk became more physical and best of all we were able to hold ball in the corner to run down the clock.how many times in the past have we conceded late goals which have cost us.only negitives were,judas unable to deal with high crosses,byrne making basis errors.not sure about muclonroy seems to drift in/out of games has not impressed me yet.i still think tynan should start not lougheed as tynan gives more to attack and the way warren/bross are playing it can only lead to goals.
while i would not agree 100% with all the thinks henderson has done since joining the club i must admit he is making progress for the good.let's hope it continues and we can break our duck with an away win at kilkenny this w/end.