PDA

View Full Version : What a result???

KR's Post
16/10/2004, 9:26 AM
COuldn't be there last night but jesus what a game it sounded like.. 2 down at half time we surely did show we mean business when it comes to going up as el 1st division champions....Was there many at the game???? Anyone out there who can post a match report on this site for me. thank you. :)

d_informer
16/10/2004, 12:01 PM
not too much to report it was a solid match but the boys had more oppourtunities than the scoreline reflects. good show though poor attendance on our behalf

The Donie Forde
16/10/2004, 12:10 PM
That a league record for Bray, Zayed's four?

Donie

seagulls4ever
16/10/2004, 12:21 PM
yeah, it was a GREAT match. REALLY. yeah. fantastic. what great fans. bunch of worthless cu nts. good to see how much of a 'real' fan you are tarzan1. one of the biggest of the season and you didn't go? busy were you? poor little lamb. must have had plenty on, yeah?

its half hearted 'supporters' like yourself that are dragging the name of bray wanderers through the mud. i may have no respect for the current team, but i respect the club enough to still show up to games. you're just a lazy sh1t clearly. shame on you tarzan1, shame on you.

or were you caring for tarzan in the old folks centre? calling the bingo numbers? preparing tea and sandwiches? faaaaag.

KR's Post
16/10/2004, 1:30 PM
What a muppet you are.... ive missed 4 games this year... im sorry if that is not good enough for you but, i was actually unavailable to go. i'll see you up in finn harps then and monaghan on the final day. my b*lox i will. really has anyone ever told you how sad you were??? you know what i don't even see the point in responding to your messages anymore because you are clearly just on this site to moan and whing and criticise.... cop on

d_informer
16/10/2004, 2:06 PM
get over yourselves boys your not that important to the club- stop posting this rubbish bit ch fighting on this board- shame on you tarzan1 i thought you had more sense that to deliberate with this guy. obviously not. your letting the forum down. GROW UP!!

In the words of my man Roo69-- can we please dump this rubbish ,please!!

seagulls4ever
16/10/2004, 2:44 PM
hahaha, you're such a spoilt little mommy's boy tarzan, its fuc king pathetic. i bet you're about 12 years old and daddy is a fan, and he drags you to the matches to instill some sort of passion in you, you little wan ker. go back to school, learn some grammar and then MAYBE your opinion could be considered relevant to everyday conversation.

as for you, 'informer' have you informed us of ANYTHING? you c0ck. you've done nothing but post lies and bullsh1t here since day one. why should anyone believe or even bother reading anything you say? i put in honest VALID opinions, and all of you ignorant louts are incapable of taking ANY criticism on board. you just lie. who's the waste of space now, eh?

d_informer
16/10/2004, 2:49 PM
you ignorant sh it you have absolutely no manners. im sory im not stooping to your levels and im certainly not joining in with you and tarzans little bit ch fest. please please can we bin this muck!! these guys should be kicked off the forum

KR's Post
16/10/2004, 3:18 PM
ignorant is true!!! why should i be kicked off??? im not taking any bulls*it from 'seagulls 4 ever' ... whoever he is. but im not even going to respond to his messages anymore. concentrate on posting useful information about the club... no more RUBBISH ;)

seagulls4ever
16/10/2004, 3:49 PM
ignorant is true!!! why should i be kicked off??? im not taking any bulls*it from 'seagulls 4 ever' ... whoever he is. but im not even going to respond to his messages anymore. concentrate on posting useful information about the club... no more RUBBISH ;)

you've not posted a SINGLE useful piece of info on this board since i joined, not ONE. just stupid illiterate gibberish. as for being kicked off the forum, i'm gonna hope that mods here have more sense than to lower themselves to racist knee-jerk reactions. people should be judged on content and contribution, both of which my posts are FULL of. nothing but constructive criticism and honest opinions. not the mindless rantings of slow children.

A face
16/10/2004, 4:35 PM
Alright lads ... steady on there will ye !! You should all be able to post and not jump down each other throats, you might not agree with someones opinion, but they are entitled to have one. You dont have to dive in striaght away to attack someone.

seagulls4ever
17/10/2004, 8:12 AM
THANK YOU, 'a face'. finally another voice of reason joins my valiant fight against the idiotic masses. they don't seem to acknowledge the opinion of another man. perhaps they're still trying to oppress the ethnics of the land, but i just hope irish society hasn't slipped that far from decency.

Roo69
18/10/2004, 10:19 AM
COuldn't be there last night but jesus what a game it sounded like.. 2 down at half time we surely did show we mean business when it comes to going up as el 1st division champions....Was there many at the game???? Anyone out there who can post a match report on this site for me. thank you. :)

What a strange match, Bray were 2 down at half time but shuold have been winning by about 4 or 5 at that stage, the finishing was absolutey shocking !
Athlone's 3 goals were both really badly defended and could have been easily stopped. What ever devo said at half time worked, Bray came out a new team and had wave after wave of attack. In truth Bray should have won this match by double figures and Zayed alone could have had 8 or 9.

A draw in the Kildare Vs. UCD game would havce been great but i suppose UCD's win kind of puts Kildare out of the promotion race, any kind of result (win or draw) next week in Donegal will be a massive result for us, but Harps are in flying form so it will probably be our toughest match of the season to date

Roo69
18/10/2004, 10:26 AM
That a league record for Bray, Zayed's four?

Donie

Yeah i'm 99% sure it is, Richie Parsons, Barry O'Connor and Zayed have all bagged hat-tricks before but i think 4 goals in a single game is a record for bray. He is now 5 goals behind the record he set last season (19 goals in 1 season) and with 5 games to go has a chance of beating that record again. But as mentioned before he should be well past that figure after the chances that he has missed against Athlone

Stevo Da Gull
18/10/2004, 9:49 PM
He is now 5 goals behind the record he set last season (19 goals in 1 season) and with 5 games to go has a chance of beating that record again. But as mentioned before he should be well past that figure after the chances that he has missed against Athlone

I'm probably wrong but I thought Eamo got 20 league goals last season and 22 in all comps :confused:

Roo69
19/10/2004, 9:20 AM
I'm probably wrong but I thought Eamo got 20 league goals last season and 22 in all comps :confused:

Actually so did i but just going by this (http://www.braywanderers.ie/showarticle.php?id=79)