PDA

View Full Version : Mulligan

Casegrande
23/12/2001, 2:49 PM
Jimmy is not in the team today. I believe it proves the rumour I heard that he has asked for a transfer last week.

What the **** is going on?

MURPHY OUT NOW

Éanna
23/12/2001, 10:08 PM
heard that as well. murphy is a disgrace and he's single handedly destroying this club- i told him so today. MURPHY OUT NOW!

SÓC
24/12/2001, 12:04 AM
Rumours can be very dangerous, has anyone heard <b>for a fact</b> that Mulligan is on the transfer list?

I would think that if it is true Jimmy has got ****ed off with being played as a 5ft target man.

Mullers has still to get a real chance at city if Mullers and CP got a partnership then we would be flying IMHO.

Éanna ist this the same player who you shouted at "Gnome, Gnome Phuck off home" :D :D :D

Casegrande
24/12/2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
has anyone heard <b>for a fact</b> that Mulligan is on the transfer list?

I heard, for a fact, that he asked for a transfer.

SÓC
24/12/2001, 3:16 PM
Dissapoiting that Mullers wants to go.

He has alot to offer City if we just would play the ballalong the ground to him.

niamh
24/12/2001, 6:55 PM
Doesn't bode well for the future...
we're short enough up front as it is.

Jim Smith
24/12/2001, 8:30 PM
Originally posted by niamh
...we're short enough up front as it is.

A late entry but surely a candidate for worst joke of the year...

Ho Ho Ho and all that!

Éanna
25/12/2001, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc

Éanna ist this the same player who you shouted at "Gnome, Gnome Phuck off home"
I said "gnome go home" a few times to a few people after the away, match in latvia, because iwas still angry with mulligan for the stupid sending off-that was it. Along with o'grady and ollie, he's been one of the best players this season.

Gary
27/12/2001, 5:18 PM
I have heard that Jimmy wasnt at training today. Whats the story with that.
Is it possible he has a few days off to visit family or something more sinister?

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casegrande
27/12/2001, 5:36 PM
The plot thickens! What odds he doesn't even make the bench for the Derry game?

MURPHY OUT NOW!

Éanna
27/12/2001, 11:01 PM
yeah i can say for sure that mull was not at training today- senior or youths.
OUT

Casegrande
28/12/2001, 11:18 AM
Thursday, December 27th, 2001

James Mulligan could be on his way out of Cork City after a falling out with the club's boss, Liam Murphy.

eircom League Online can reveal that the Dubliner failed to show up for City's training session today and many are predicting that his troubled spell at Turner's Cross will soon come to an end.

Mulligan was reportedly placed on Cork's transfer list prior to Sunday afternoon's 2-2 draw against Monaghan United. He was not selected to play in the game.

The pacy frontman has failed to punch his weight consistently for the Munster side since he joined them from Finn Harps. He has scored four goals in this campaign after hitting a total of five last season.

eircomleague Online (http://www.eircomleague.net)