PDA

View Full Version : The Other Brother

eoinh
14/10/2004, 6:41 PM
Interesting article here about Eamonn Dolan. See here (http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/0275readingfc/0100news/tm_objectid=14755439&method=full&siteid=50102&headline=dolan-feeling-positive-after-taking-over-role-name_page.html)

lopez
15/10/2004, 11:19 AM
Got a lot of respect for Eamonn. He was tipped as the next best thing in Irish football in the eighties. He also turned down an England youth place with that great quote to the gutter press, who asked 'why?': 'I'm Irish!' Great to see him having beaten the big C and got a good job in football. :)

joeSoap
15/10/2004, 1:00 PM
He'll go far, that fella.....Watch him take over in the next 18 months when Steve Coppell fails yet again to take a club with potential to their rightful place....

Fair_play_boy
06/12/2004, 8:53 AM
He'll go far, that fella.....Watch him take over in the next 18 months when Steve Coppell fails yet again to take a club with potential to their rightful place....From the article, his heart is in youth development, not club management.
By the way, I could not help noticing the contrast between his send-off from Exeter and Roddy Collins dagger wishes from Dublin City when he walked out on them.
I wonder if Eamonn Dolan wishes now he had stayed with Exeter City for another few months, to have a crack off Man Utd in the FA Cup at Old Trafford?