PDA

View Full Version : NY hoop has abused the bit o' Red in another forum!

sligoman
14/10/2004, 6:27 PM
Stupid ***** said this:But I can tell you for a fact that nobody and I mean nobody thinks of sligo when I answer their question: Who do you support? Also where do you think you got the name Rovers from? How's the first division these days?

I have abused him back tough, so it's OK :D

GavinZac
14/10/2004, 6:31 PM
sligo rovers was one of my first visits to another ground, ii was on holidays in donegal so we visited for the man city game... i got tony cotons autograph. a fine ground it was, back then anyway. so thats one thing ye have that they dont

sligoman
14/10/2004, 6:33 PM
Thank you and I'd say it has changed a lot(for the better) since then shed end. :)

Schumi
14/10/2004, 8:39 PM
Yeah, nice stand you have there alright. :)

1 9 2 8
14/10/2004, 8:40 PM
What forum did he say it in?

Reply to all Shams: Shamrock Rvs. Football Club 1901-2004 RIP :p

showgies
15/10/2004, 9:21 AM
Shed End..........Er........em...Sligo Rovers have never played Man City......I think you are thinking of someone else

joeSoap
15/10/2004, 10:35 AM
Also where do you think you got the name Rovers from? How's the first division these days?

Errrrmmm...hello? What are they called, Shamrock United, Shamrock City? :rolleyes: And I'd much rather be plodding along in the first division making a little progress than being a national disgrace in the premier with absolutely nothing going for them, no money or potential investor, having to borrow €20,000 from a limerickman to stay afloat, having the largest base of scumbag fans any team could know, and generally being the laughing stock of irish football....what a wangker :mad:
I'm presuming you're based in New York by the way as by your username....or maybe the NY stands for Naturally Yellow!!

NY Hoop
15/10/2004, 11:20 AM
Errrrmmm...hello? What are they called, Shamrock United, Shamrock City? :rolleyes: And I'd much rather be plodding along in the first division making a little progress than being a national disgrace in the premier with absolutely nothing going for them, no money or potential investor, having to borrow €20,000 from a limerickman to stay afloat, having the largest base of scumbag fans any team could know, and generally being the laughing stock of irish football....what a wangker :mad:
I'm presuming you're based in New York by the way as by your username....or maybe the NY stands for Naturally Yellow!!

Just spotted this thread. Hilarious :D

Your first line makes no sense like much of your boyfriend sligomans drivel.

All of the above could be said about your club too. We have everything going for us pal. Tradition, history and the best supporters in the land who have stuck by the club throught think and thin. We have no money, like a lot of other clubs, but we have a potential investor from limerick :D

Laughing stock? Last year we were winning games in Europe while you were playing in rathbane in front of 10 knackers.

Is a wangker from limerick?!!

Was based in New York.

Chill out there keyboard warrior :o

KOH