PDA

View Full Version : Cork City FC New Manager Application

nr637
18/10/2013, 11:49 AM
Cork City Football Club is seeking to appoint a First Team Manager.

Cork City FC competes in the Airtricity League Premier Division in Ireland, and the applicant will have overall responsibility for the development of football within the club. The ideal candidate should either hold, or have started, a UEFA Pro Licence, or equivalent coaching qualification.

The candidate should have the ability to work within a strict financial budget, have a track record in working with young players and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A knowledge of Irish football and the Airtricity League is desirable.

The closing date for applications is Wednesday, October 23rd at 5 pm. All applicants should forward their CV to Tim Murphy, Chief Executive at tmurphy@corkcityfc.i e (tmurphy@corkcityfc.ie).

Applications will be treated in confidence.

White Horse
18/10/2013, 11:54 AM
Applications by next Wednesday?

Not allowing a lot of time, are they.

A face
18/10/2013, 12:26 PM
Cork City Football Club is seeking to appoint a First Team Manager.

By the by, where did you see that?

Longfordian
18/10/2013, 12:38 PM
By the by, where did you see that?

Roddy Collins liked it on Facebook

A face
18/10/2013, 12:51 PM
Roddy Collins liked it on Facebook

Oh sweet jebus, thats not good :)

avvenalaf
18/10/2013, 1:06 PM
He's coming home, he's coming home, Cork Tom's coming home.

culloty82
18/10/2013, 1:10 PM
Applications by next Wednesday?

Not allowing a lot of time, are they.

Today's newspapers report the ad has been circulated among the League Managers' Association (UK), so should be no shortage of applicants at any rate.

citybone
18/10/2013, 4:08 PM
Im happy with Stuart Ashton but we would have a impossible getting a underage coach as good as him.

peterpan
18/10/2013, 4:24 PM
Stu has already turned down the job on a full time basis as it would mean having to give up his job with fas. So at least he was given first refusal anyway.

adamd164
20/10/2013, 11:28 PM
Roddy Collins hinted on RTE radio today that he has applied... said he was unable to answer when asked if he had.

I'd welcome him, we need a personality to bring out the crowds. The job is more than just managing the team for us, it's a PR position in some ways, the crowds will respond to a bit of passion, ala the Dolan/Rico eras.

Longfordian
21/10/2013, 9:31 AM
His contract with Athlone is up as far as I know so I'm sure he's looking around to see if he can do better

Martinho II
21/10/2013, 7:47 PM
in his column in the star today,roddy confirmed that he got a P45 from Athlone Town and is actively looking for new work but will speak to Athlone again and try and reach a agreement!

pateen
23/10/2013, 11:13 AM
Hope Roddy doesnt come near Cork. A journey man and a motor mouth.
Would upset too many people and would be off at the end of the season.