PDA

View Full Version : What's the point...

Seagull
12/10/2004, 5:51 PM
..in cluttering up this board with material copied directly from braywanderers.ie? If we want to know what's on that site (not much) we'll visit that site... :confused:

Roo69
13/10/2004, 11:15 AM
..in cluttering up this board with material copied directly from braywanderers.ie? If we want to know what's on that site (not much) we'll visit that site... :confused:

And what was the point in your message ? if we want to hear moaning we'll just ask you. Why not post something useful ? or have you nothing useful to say ?

The posts are to let anyone who looks at this board what is happening within the club who might not have looked at the club web site, or if they have looked at the site it might stick with them and they maight do something about it - i.e - sponsor a horce in the upcoming race night.

and in fairness if i diodnt post this kind of stuff there would be nothing else on it.

Seagull
14/10/2004, 6:45 PM
Ooooh missus, that told me. I didn't realise this was a happy clappy love-in. Go ahead with your copy and pasting- just don't wonder then how come it's so dead in here. :ball:

Roo69
15/10/2004, 8:29 AM
Ooooh missus, that told me. I didn't realise this was a happy clappy love-in. Go ahead with your copy and pasting- just don't wonder then how come it's so dead in here. :ball:

It's because w@nkers like you only come on her to moan every few weeks

Seagull
15/10/2004, 5:25 PM
Aaah...name calling, now that really hurts. I take it from your level of literacy you're in around third class, so I'll make allowances.

seagulls4ever
16/10/2004, 12:23 PM

hit the nail on the head there mate. self important pr icks like 'roo69' thinking they're linked strongly with the club because they read the website. the idiot even quotes the news line from the homepage, then links to the exact same article. he's just a moron, ignore him. swanning about the forum like he works for the club, acting like the pretentious pr ick that he is. head so far up arse he can see his teeth. he's hardly even a real fan. probably about 17 years olds, like the rest of the scum at the carlisle.