PDA

View Full Version : FAI Site

brine3
11/10/2004, 11:16 PM
Richard Dunne to return to Manchester for treatment 06 October 2004

New Ireland Kit Available Shortly!

View Video of Ireland vs Cyprus!

They really are a bunch of amateurs, aren't they...

macdermesser
12/10/2004, 6:39 AM
Richard Dunne to return to Manchester for treatment 06 October 2004

New Ireland Kit Available Shortly!

View Video of Ireland vs Cyprus!

They really are a bunch of amateurs, aren't they...

Still waiting for the Swiss highlights video.. I suppose evetually the videos section will disappear, like it did on the last site.

cullenswood
12/10/2004, 8:36 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they may only have highlights of our Home games?

Bondvillain
12/10/2004, 8:54 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they may only have highlights of our Home games?

Not any more. The old chap standing on the top of the upper East with the RKO reel-to-reel camera ran out of celluloid in 2001, leaving us sadly highlight free. (I believe he's still up there though, catching the stray balloons.)
The fai (lower case intended) have officially requested a 'lend' of the G.A.A.'s 'Hi-8 Handycam' but at the moment it looks like rule 869 will be enforced (Rule 869: All members of GAA council, when stuff is requested, shall stand in a line, thumbs to noses and chant "No. Its OUR stuff. Get your own stuff. Nyaaah!")

koneinc
12/10/2004, 9:24 AM
Not any more. The old chap standing on the top of the upper East with the RKO reel-to-reel camera ran out of celluloid in 2001, leaving us sadly highlight free. (I believe he's still up there though, catching the stray balloons.)
The fai (lower case intended) have officially requested a 'lend' of the G.A.A.'s 'Hi-8 Handycam' but at the moment it looks like rule 869 will be enforced (Rule 869: All members of GAA council, when stuff is requested, shall stand in a line, thumbs to noses and chant "No. Its OUR stuff. Get your own stuff. Nyaaah!")

LOL, that's classic!
:D

brine3
12/10/2004, 6:58 PM
Now they can't even figure out who the captain is. But RTE and Sky can't either, so they're not alone in that department.

We Can't Rest On Our Laurels
12 October 2004

Republic of Ireland skipper Roy Keane....

thejollyrodger
12/10/2004, 10:19 PM
some of the coverage by sky is terrible, as i posted elsewhere, getting our fixtures and captain wrong FFS