PDA

View Full Version : New X-Box out in time for Xmas? help sought.

Lionel Ritchie
04/09/2013, 9:49 AM
The young fellah announced a while back he'd like an X-Box from Santa. Not a masive problem I thought. 250 bucks (a little steep but... a santa present) for a console with a 25gig hd. THEN he arrives home from first day in second class and announces his mates are all raving about a NEW x-box coming out that can have up to 8 players.

Initial scans of the www by herself indicate that these will START at €500, need pre-booking and won't be delivered til november 29th. All of which is too steep and too much brinkmanship for me.

all info on this greatly appreciated. Not much of a gamer anymore as I find them complete time burglars.

Acornvilla
04/09/2013, 11:00 AM
Ah here, hes way too young to be spending 500 quid on a bleeding console for.. Get a good ''old'' 360, it'll have everything he needs for at least the next 2,3 years. When hes a bit older he'll appreciate the new shinier things more.

Apparently there's a recession in Lapland, I've heard this excuse be used and work before.. I actually just got myself a ps3 again after a while without any console asside from handhelds and my PC, this generation of consoles have a long shelf-life left in them yet.

nigel-harps1954
04/09/2013, 2:29 PM
Convince him the ps4 will be better. They're going to be 300 euro new supposedly.

Lionel Ritchie
05/09/2013, 9:18 AM
Announced to his mum today he wants an XBox 360 rather than an XboxOne because, according to some genius 7 or 8 year old in his class, "it's gonna take at least 2 years to get all the bugs out". :D

Acornvilla
05/09/2013, 1:25 PM
http://wiki.eth0.nl/images/9/9e/Great_success.jpg

nigel-harps1954
05/09/2013, 9:58 PM
Announced to his mum today he wants an XBox 360 rather than an XboxOne because, according to some genius 7 or 8 year old in his class, "it's gonna take at least 2 years to get all the bugs out". :D

Kids are far too smart these days.