PDA

View Full Version : Wiltord a bit too complacent

eirebhoy
08/10/2004, 3:26 PM
"We are going to win. Look at the players we have here. We don't have to get worried."

"We are going to take these six points and open up a new chapter of the team."
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldFootballNews&storyID=6449611&section=news
Can't wait. :)

Slash/ED
08/10/2004, 3:28 PM
Superb, that'll do nicely for some decoration on our dressing room wall.

Wiltord always was a bit of a mouthy git when in England, which I always thought was strange, considering I've always thought he was quite rubbish for Arsenal overall. He's probably improved a bit since going back to France mind you.

drinkfeckarse
08/10/2004, 3:36 PM
Do us proud lads :ball:

That's all the ammo you need :mad:

Peadar
08/10/2004, 3:59 PM
Wiltord always was a bit of a mouthy git when in England, which I always thought was strange, considering I've always thought he was quite rubbish for Arsenal overall.

He was very poor for Arsenal and I always felt that only reason he was kept at Arsenal so long was because they lacked cover.

I feel a chant coming on...
"Arsenal Reject, Arsenal Reject!"

Eh Weh
08/10/2004, 5:33 PM
No way, i cant believe he actually said that, thanks Sylvain you really know how to get the opposition fired up! He couldnt have said anything better, well maybe that ireland are sh%te, but saying things like that only fires up the opposition and puts pressure on yourself.

speedking
08/10/2004, 7:36 PM
A nice little tackle from Roy Keane will make him wish he never said that. And a win for Ireland even more so. :D