PDA

View Full Version : Commerical Manager

carriscrap
08/10/2004, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know if Sean Connor will be taking care of the commercial side like Don used do? Also how many commercial managers have there been, I know that Nicky Broujos used to do it but was there any after him? It's something that the club needs to get sorted.

Redzer
08/10/2004, 1:00 PM
I presume if Sean Conner had such experience at Birmingham, then he would also be in line to do some of the commercial stuff at the Showgrounds.If I recall correctly, the last Commercial Manager was Fintan Brett. He played in goals for Rovers in the 70's. He took over after Nicky. I believe he was a disaster. I think it should be possible to appoint a full time Commercial Manager, with 19 members on the MC, there is sure to be someone capable of the job.If there isn't then one of them should step down in order to allow someone to take up the position.

A face
08/10/2004, 2:06 PM
It is fair important these days to have a commercial manager .... full itme or not, he/she must be productive .... There aren't any clubs in a position where they can ignore that resource.

carriscrap
10/10/2004, 6:29 PM
Why isn't he asked to go back as commercial manager?