PDA

View Full Version : Venue for U-21 match on Friday 8th Oct ?

vladimir
07/10/2004, 11:39 PM
Help !!!!!!!

As a few Paddies are travelling to paris for the week-end, some of us thought it might be an idea to check out the venue for the U-21 match tomorrow night (keep us out of trouble )
OK -lets' check out the new FAI website - natural location to find out such info ? - not !!
Not a mention - this is a ridiculous way to treat our up & coming stars. The venue & time should be well plastered all over the FAI website - oh ! I forgot about the 'blazers' in Merrion Square - too busy on other matters (such as deciding how many wives, friends etc. can fit on the plane to Paris)

OK - not on the FAI website - I see a link on the website which connects me to the CEO ('Our Man Fran' - or OMF for short)

To make a short story longer - I sent an e-mail to OMF at the weekend asking if he could kindly let me know the venue and time of the U-21 match.----it is now almost midnight Thursday (the match is tomorrow) & OMF has not had the decency to respond...... sorry OMF, you view as being a man of the people is currently falling apart . think about it......

Anyway got to go & find my toothbrush........

Vladimir

ps - great to see that Brush Shields has stoppe ranting & screaming in Lansdowne ? anyone agree ???????

paudie
08/10/2004, 3:00 PM
As far as I know the match is on in Troyes.

I have absolutely no idea where that is but I think UEFA have a rule that the U21 game can't be more than 100km from the venue of the senior game unless the away team agrees.

Hope this isn't too late for you.