PDA

View Full Version : Well done Harps!

sligoman
07/10/2004, 5:08 PM
Was a fairly s***e game you must admit.Neither team really deserved to win.But congrats and best of luck in the Premier Division next season! :(

DonalE
31/10/2004, 5:08 PM
Yeah,best of luck next season from another Rovers fan.

dapman1
01/11/2004, 11:17 AM
Well done on the promotin, yis deserved after what happened at the end of last season. Always enjoyed our games and hopefully we will see yis again in the premier in a couple of years. :o

Terry
01/11/2004, 12:25 PM
Well done on the promotin, yis deserved after what happened at the end of last season. Always enjoyed our games and hopefully we will see yis again in the premier in a couple of years. :o

yer playing them on the 2nd last week of the season :confused:

Neish
02/11/2004, 11:11 AM
Cheers to all.

FINN HARPS FC BACK IN THE PREMIER, C'MON THE HARPS

galwaygirl
02/11/2004, 12:16 PM
Congratultions Harps.
Best of luck next season. Looking forward to the season after that again though when we'll be playing ye in the Premier ;)

carrickharp
02/11/2004, 3:26 PM
It's great to be back in the top flight again the Div one title would do nicely :)

Roo69
02/11/2004, 4:29 PM
It's great to be back in the top flight again the Div one title would do nicely :)

Ya's have the title wrapped up ! so dont be worrying about it. Over the past 2 months it is consistancy that has won it for ya's, fair play. Look forward to meeting with your lot next season.

KR's Post
03/11/2004, 4:40 PM
Look forward to meeting with your lot next season.
Ya what Roo??? I Hate playing Harps,and especillay up there because we NEVER EVER win... :( :( :( Harps are going to land the title no doubt about it and fair play to them they deserve it after so many,well,FAILURES!!! Bit of a slip up though in CHP the other day!!! Warns us bray lads though that there is not any easy games in this league. :p See you next season BLUE ARMY....

Roo69
03/11/2004, 5:00 PM
Ya what Roo??? I Hate playing Harps,and especillay up there because we NEVER EVER win... :( :( :( Harps are going to land the title no doubt about it and fair play to them they deserve it after so many,well,FAILURES!!! Bit of a slip up though in CHP the other day!!! Warns us bray lads though that there is not any easy games in this league. :p See you next season BLUE ARMY....

Short memory there tarzan junior ! 1 nil earlier in the season scored by the real tarzan :D

Stevo Da Gull
04/11/2004, 10:37 PM
Congrats to Harps,yiz deserve it.
All yar are missin is a good stadium and yiz will be the part.
Harps- a prem division side.

PS- I hope ye win the title- (But I've got nothin against College)

CollegeTillIDie
06/11/2004, 9:23 AM
Congratulations on getting promoted, delighted we are going there with you.

Memo to Bray.... hurry up and join the promotion party :D

JoeSemi
07/11/2004, 7:50 PM
Great to see Harps promoted at last. The new Longford in waiting perhaps? ....Or is that doing a disservice to those in Donegal?!
The potential up there knows no bounds from what I've seen and lets hope its steeply onwards and upwards from here :)

Dillo
08/11/2004, 5:52 PM
Great to see Harps promoted at last. The new Longford in waiting perhaps? ....Or is that doing a disservice to those in Donegal?!
The potential up there knows no bounds from what I've seen and lets hope its steeply onwards and upwards from here :)

There's only one F' in Longford! ;)

harpskid
08/11/2004, 7:03 PM
There's only one F' in Finn harps :p

Mad Moose
26/11/2004, 10:32 AM
Some absolutely fantastic messages their. Thanks to everybody who posted the best wishes as started by Sligoman.Much appreciated and valued.

Brendan

p.s dont mind that harpskid wan. Hard t know wot to make of him :D

Ash
26/11/2004, 10:47 AM
Fair play lads, ye deserve promotion at long last. Im delighted for ye.
Have to say I'll miss the games and craic in Ballyboffey ... but I wont
miss the journey to get there (and back) :p

Well done UCD and Bray too btw

harpskid
26/11/2004, 3:12 PM
dont mind that harpskid wan. Hard t know wot to make of him :D

Says the guy that goes to Harps games dressed as a bear :rolleyes:

'Nuff said

carrickharp
26/11/2004, 3:21 PM

'Nuff said

Yeah and you should see him when he gets into the bear outfit :p

KR's Post
26/11/2004, 4:34 PM
Short memory there tarzan junior ! 1 nil earlier in the season scored by the real tarzan :D
The only time i've seen us win up there in 7 trips!!!!!! :)

Mad Moose
30/11/2004, 3:51 PM

'Nuff said

Only after spotting that one. Whats that saying we have Chris.Ask not what Finn Harps can do for you but what you can do for Finn Harps.

Its the only way I felt I could justifiably square up to Rocky. Its something Ive wanted to do since I saw the Sheffield United mascot and Wendy the Wolves mascot square up a few seasons ago.

Brendan

harpskid
30/11/2004, 5:04 PM
Only after spotting that one. Whats that saying we have Chris.Ask not what Finn Harps can do for you but what you can do for Finn Harps.

Must buy meself a bear outfit for next season :p

Mad Moose
02/12/2004, 6:13 PM
Aye but I'll bet ya cant play the trumpet!!!!

Brendan

CollegeTillIDie
02/12/2004, 9:57 PM
Aye but I'll bet ya cant play the trumpet!!!!

Brendan

Maybe he could be Harpscub :D