PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 2B 2013/14

maroonandwhite
14/08/2013, 8:02 AM
Who are the Favourites for pormotion and relegation do people think??

mechman1113
14/08/2013, 11:00 AM
IMO id say the two that came down from 2A (Killmallock and summerville) and the two that came 1st n 2nd from 3A (Abbey and glenview) will be the danger with southend, cant see any other teams challenging. Hill Celtic and charelville will take a few scelps, relegation between shannon, st pauls and cals. What you think Maroon, who u involved with?

maroonandwhite
15/08/2013, 8:02 AM
IMO id say the two that came down from 2A (Killmallock and summerville) and the two that came 1st n 2nd from 3A (Abbey and glenview) will be the danger with southend, cant see any other teams challenging. Hill Celtic and charelville will take a few scelps, relegation between shannon, st pauls and cals. What you think Maroon, who u involved with?

I thought my name would give it away..I am involved with Summerville... It will be a very tough league in my opinion but the start is vital if you ask me..Points will be won and lost all over the place so difficult to see anything yet until after midweek games maybe?

mechman1113
15/08/2013, 11:38 AM
you could of being a galway man for all i know ;) 1st 3 games will say a lot. best of luck

mechman1113
16/08/2013, 1:26 AM
southend 1 shannon town 0. also wins for kilmallock summerville and hill celtic

maroonandwhite
16/08/2013, 8:31 AM
southend 1 shannon town 0. also wins for kilmallock summerville and hill celtic

You involved with southend?? Going to be a tough league with all teams taking points off each other

Shortstop
16/08/2013, 8:43 AM
Southend 1-0 Shannon B
Charleville 2-4 Hill Celtic
Cals 1-6 Summerville
Abbey 1-3 Kilmallock

mechman1113
16/08/2013, 9:11 PM
would of expected more from abbey and cals. very interesting league, i hear kilmallock looking good young team, summerville supposed to have a lot of last years A team. next round of fixtures will be interesting how prospect and st pauls fixed?

maroonandwhite
17/08/2013, 11:48 AM
would of expected more from abbey and cals. very interesting league, i hear kilmallock looking good young team, summerville supposed to have a lot of last years A team. next round of fixtures will be interesting how prospect and st pauls fixed?
Yeah I was expecting a bit more from both abbey and cals but in saying that Cals have a decent side there if they just get on with the football they will do very well...As for abbey its early days and a few new players so might take time for them to blend...Kilmallock will always be strong especially in there place so as I said earlier there are no easy games in this division but if a few teams lose a few games then things might turn a bit....As for us we only have one of last years A team playing with us..A lot of new guys mixed with some of last years team.

maroonandwhite
09/09/2013, 8:28 AM
Anyone any opinion on the Summerville v Hill Celtic Game?

mechman1113
10/09/2013, 12:41 PM
no doubt sville were hard done by anyway. Hill Celtic should give a 2 goals start but thats not going to happen. Dont know full story but what i can gather referee was at fault not clubs. I might head down and watch it, where it on guys Portland thurs?

mrman
11/09/2013, 12:51 PM
is the same ref reffing it also if he is wrong is he going to be fined/suspended or both after all if it was a player that caused a game to be abandoned, then the player and team would have been fined and the player suspended, whats good for the goose and all that.