PDA

View Full Version : Wexford youths v's Longford town match report

Darklordsbane
03/08/2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks to kieran Burke of loi blog
www.theloiblog.com/NewsStory.aspx?n=7131

Town Legend
03/08/2013, 12:16 PM
Could that of been put in the thread about the game? No need for a second thread on Wexford Youths game.

Darklordsbane
04/08/2013, 7:58 AM
Sorry Didn't think it would annoy anyone, I know nerves are a bit frayed at the moment
I didn't know you could post something new in a thread that people would know was a match report when they logged on without a heading called match report,
please explain how to do it and I or someone else might do it the way you suggest the next time, anyway I was only trying to help out I thought people might like to read it,
Regards
D

Town Legend
04/08/2013, 8:55 AM
You could of just put it in the existing thread for the Wexford game and maybe put something like 'match report from Wexford' over the link!! It still would of been read if it wanted to be!!

Bosco
04/08/2013, 10:12 AM
Have you set up a separate account to promote the LOI blog burko?The Athlone fans won't like this..

outspoken
04/08/2013, 10:38 AM
Have you set up a separate account to promote the LOI blog burko?The Athlone fans won't like this..

It seems that way doesnt it haha, ah f£ck them might throw bennion in the team of the week again just to rise them :)

outspoken
04/08/2013, 10:39 AM
@darklordsblane - Must of the lads on here are aware of the Longford Town match reports on THE LOI BLOG through Facebook and Twitter already while I always post relevant links in my signature so theres no need to create extra threads for them.

Darklordsbane
04/08/2013, 3:57 PM
Ok I wont do it again so!
just to let you all know I dont know any of you as I'm new on here and I certainly don't know anyone from the link I posted I have been to several games this summer as I pass through Longford on my way to Mayo and it is a nice stop off to break the journey and watch hopefully some good football, I like to read match reports from other sources as it is hopefully unbiased as we are all guilty of using rose tinted glasses it is sometimes constructive to read other opinions
Regards
D