PDA

View Full Version : FAO Anyone in canada

dynamo kerry
05/10/2004, 7:28 PM
the game is being shown by Tv5 at 3 pm Eastern

whahey!!

anyone like me stuck in atlantic canada who cant even get setanta (spit) will be pleased.

McCanada
05/10/2004, 10:01 PM
Fantastic news, Dynamo...In fact, as a long-time reader here, I've finally taken in upon myself to register simply to thank you for making my day! Of course, if Duffer will turn France's defence inside out, as I expect him to, my oddball Canadian Thanksgiving Day weekend will be made as well!

finlma
05/10/2004, 11:35 PM
In the unlikely event of anyone being in Wellington, New Zealand the game is on in Kittys at 8 on Sunday morning.
Its just like the World Cup again...getting up early for games.

BobbySands
05/10/2004, 11:45 PM
You jammy b*stards. Here in Boston I'll have to pay $20 to see it in some crappy bar on a small screen.

dynamo kerry
06/10/2004, 2:27 AM
Fantastic news, Dynamo...In fact, as a long-time reader here, I've finally taken in upon myself to register simply to thank you for making my day! Of course, if Duffer will turn France's defence inside out, as I expect him to, my oddball Canadian Thanksgiving Day weekend will be made as well!

making your day has made mine, oddly.
enjoy brother. :D

koneinc
06/10/2004, 10:12 AM
My canadian pals will be most happy, nice one mate :cool:

Metrostars
06/10/2004, 1:50 PM
For those of us in the US, the game will be shown on the Dish network on the TV5 channel. But I guess not many people have Dish with the foreign language option.

Other than that it's down to the local with those Setanta crooks.

yur man
06/10/2004, 6:17 PM
i love the bbc :)

theyre showin the game on bbc2, so no need to get sky (in uk anyway)

McCanada
08/10/2004, 10:06 PM
FYI - Just a quick note again for the Canadian members, that, along with the big game on in French, Rogers Sportsnet is also showing the England - Wales game as a little warmup at 10:00 AM