Galway (A)
Wanderers (H)
Monaghan (A)
Athlone (H)
Kildare (A)
Dundalk (H)

Superhoops
05/10/2004, 7:53 PM
You would have to think that Harps have the easier run-in, but Kildare could still do some damage. Hope they don't start tomorrow might!

Stevo Da Gull
18/10/2004, 10:01 PM
So so far ourselves and UCD have taken 4 points outta a possible 6.
I'm not sure but I think Harps have 6/6.
Kildare with 1/6 but things will be clearer after the next round of fixtures.

KR's Post
19/10/2004, 11:43 AM
;) Leave County out of it... they're gone as far as im concerned. If we beat harps that leaves UCD as favs to go up as they would be ahead of both harps and ourselves with 4 to go.. Cobh may cause them some problems though... :)

seagulls4ever
20/10/2004, 9:56 AM
wow, a new thread to post a fixture list that available just about everywhere eircom div 1 is mentioned. VERY informative roo, good job.

KR's Post
22/10/2004, 1:22 PM
wow, a new thread to post a fixture list that available just about everywhere eircom div 1 is mentioned. VERY informative roo, good job.
So much criticism,why??? He is only giving foot.ie viewers and members an idea of the title run in. maybe some members on here don't want to use any site other than this. c'mon... What you think of us going up??? Probably nothing. :rolleyes:

joeSoap
22/10/2004, 1:58 PM
Its only a matter of who goes up as champions....surely thats going to be UCD judging by the run-in, but I'd love to see Harpics winning the division. I think it'd mean a whole lot more to them than either of ye, who believe Premier football is ye're rightful place, as it were, and rightly so.They've been the nearly men for so long now, I'd love to see them do it.

Roo69
22/10/2004, 2:34 PM
Its only a matter of who goes up as champions....surely thats going to be UCD judging by the run-in, but I'd love to see Harpics winning the division. I think it'd mean a whole lot more to them than either of ye, who believe Premier football is ye're rightful place, as it were, and rightly so.They've been the nearly men for so long now, I'd love to see them do it.

Yeah of course we believe that we belong in the premier, why would'nt we ? I reckon nearly everyone apart from UCD and ourselves would like to see Harps win it cause as you say, they have been the nearly men for so long. But thats not our problem they have botteled it season after season. But baring a total nightmare, all 3 clubs are now up

Seagull's Nest
22/10/2004, 3:16 PM
Yeah hopefully, Bray ucd & Harps go up this season..

Schumi
22/10/2004, 3:52 PM
Its only a matter of who goes up as champions....surely thats going to be UCD judging by the run-in
Wouldn't be that sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see Harps win their last 5 games.

seagulls4ever
25/10/2004, 2:02 PM
So much criticism,why??? He is only giving foot.ie viewers and members an idea of the title run in. maybe some members on here don't want to use any site other than this. c'mon... What you think of us going up??? Probably nothing. :rolleyes:

its not criticism, merely observation. i was clearly thanking him for his STUNNINGLY informative post. bray will be promoted, thats not really anything i'm worried about. what i'd be more looking at would be whether they'll manage to stay up for more than a season.