PDA

View Full Version : LOI Series 19 & 16 - Premier and First Division fixtures.

Pages : 1 [2]

mightaswell
06/07/2013, 6:12 PM
Curran signed off from Salthill with a nice red card

White Horse
06/07/2013, 7:37 PM
This is what LOI football is about.

John Sullivan leading the away fans from Dundalk in song at the end of the win in Derry last night. John is no stranger to Dundalk's away fans having stood among them during the recent game in Drogheda while suspended.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOgAAWRCMAEHewj.jpg

Comic Book Guy
06/07/2013, 8:40 PM
Kynan Rocks of Cobh Ramblers is a super talent. I've saw him play 3 times now and every time he looks a different class.
Has impressed me much more than Seanie Maguire ever did.
He could end up in EPL very easily imo.
Ssssh. Shut uuuup. It's a secret.

MiniMourinho
07/07/2013, 10:24 PM
This is what LOI football is about.

John Sullivan leading the away fans from Dundalk in song at the end of the win in Derry last night. John is no stranger to Dundalk's away fans having stood among them during the recent game in Drogheda while suspended.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOgAAWRCMAEHewj.jpg

He's also a complete **** and one of the few people I have ever unfollowed on Twitter. Unbelievably stupid, even for a young fella.

White Horse
07/07/2013, 10:54 PM
He's also a complete **** and one of the few people I have ever unfollowed on Twitter. Unbelievably stupid, even for a young fella.

I haven't noticed that yet MM. He's having a very good season so far.

MeathDrog
07/07/2013, 11:02 PM
Regretted that he didn't stay at Drogheda and definitely better than some of the new additions that took his place. Decent player.

I also unfollowed him on twitter though.

Charlie Darwin
08/07/2013, 1:43 AM
Is he Daryl Kavanagh stupid or Killian Brennan stupid?

MiniMourinho
08/07/2013, 9:19 PM
Is he Daryl Kavanagh stupid or Killian Brennan stupid?

IMO worse than both together. A young chap with limited (but some) ability who needs to shut up handing out advice and focus on his own improvement. Unfortunately too thick to even contemplating recognise that though.

bullit
08/07/2013, 10:13 PM
Dundalk FanCam highlights of Derry v Dundalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzCCh-hsHM

Dunny
08/07/2013, 10:19 PM
IMO worse than both together. A young chap with limited (but some) ability who needs to shut up handing out advice and focus on his own improvement. Unfortunately too thick to even contemplating recognise that though.

Another compelling post from MM.

bullit
09/07/2013, 12:56 AM
Whats with all the "unfollowed" on Twitter rubbish.
It used to be "i unfriended him on Facebook"
A blollox on "Bebo" & "Blocked now"!

Just do a "Waterford"

Ignore everything! and get on with it ;D

thischarmingman
09/07/2013, 4:00 AM
Whats with all the "unfollowed" on Twitter rubbish.
It used to be "i unfriended him on Facebook"
A blollox on "Bebo" & "Blocked now"!

http://i.imgur.com/kaqK6Ru.jpg

bullit
09/07/2013, 6:57 PM
Lims 0-1 Bray- Akinade

bullit
09/07/2013, 7:30 PM
1-1 now; Joe Gamble

bullit
09/07/2013, 7:33 PM
Bray back in front 1-2 ;Akinade

bullit
09/07/2013, 7:59 PM
Good game it seems 2-2 ;Bossekota

MiniMourinho
09/07/2013, 8:01 PM
Another compelling post from MM.

Eh?

The fact that he plays with Dundalk has nothing to do with it. My opinion is in fact based on his time with Drogheda.

bullit
09/07/2013, 8:23 PM
3-3 Coombes then Curran !!

bullit
09/07/2013, 8:31 PM
FFS 4-3 now to Lims;Curran

bullit
09/07/2013, 8:34 PM
No way 4-4 O'Connor for Bray

Pat Devlin sent off from the sidelines too

bullit
09/07/2013, 8:39 PM
Now o'Connor sent off for bray;2 yella cards :D

bullit
09/07/2013, 8:40 PM
4-4 f/t

Phewwwwwwwwwww!

Jofspring
09/07/2013, 9:02 PM
Entertaining game. Was sickend to concede the 4th after just going a head but I have to say Bray deserved something from it. Akinade was excellent tonight, seems to be improving with every game.

Charlie Darwin
09/07/2013, 11:14 PM
Akinade has looked the business from the clips and game I saw. He seems to have the technique to go with the physical power and can only benefit from playing with Jason Byrne.

pineapple stu
09/07/2013, 11:21 PM
Why was that game on the Tuesday?

Lim till i die
09/07/2013, 11:29 PM
Why was that game on the Tuesday?

Bruce Springsteen stage being set up from tomorrow.

Akinade haunted us although their goals were universally shocking from our point if view.

Crazy crazy game although Bray were good value for the point and probably deserved a win. How we let them back in for an equaliser at 4 3 i'll never know though, they were absolutely crushed when our fourth went in via a massive deflection, players dropping to the floor all over the field, they were being robbed and they knew it. Fairplay for battling back though.

Attendance was 914 lowest crowd of the season by a distance but a lot better than i thought it would be, half the town is gone to the beach and most junior clubs were back doing pre season tonight

Charlie Darwin
09/07/2013, 11:49 PM
How could junior clubs take away hundreds from the attendance though? I saw somebody, possibly you, make the same point a few days ago. Fair ****s to the junior footballers for getting out and supporting the team to begin with, but that is a huge dip.

Lim till i die
10/07/2013, 12:20 AM
How could junior clubs take away hundreds from the attendance though? I saw somebody, possibly you, make the same point a few days ago. Fair ****s to the junior footballers for getting out and supporting the team to begin with, but that is a huge dip.

The weather would have been the big factor was in town today and it was DEAD.

The juniors would prob account for 100-200. Fifty four clubs in district league I think, thats up to a thousand football people in and around the city unable to attend tonight.

As for massive dip crowds dip in the summer anyway, when you think about it we only had 1200 odd at the Dundalk game the Saturday before last and that was with around 150 Dundalk fans. I was genuinely expecting six to seven hundred tonight.

Overall the season has been a massive success story crowd wise. We're not used to much I suppose. If you'd told me or any of the few dozen others up in Pike back in the day that within ten years Limerick senior football would have had a "core" of nearly a thousand willing to come out to watch Bray on a Tuesday!

Ezeikial
10/07/2013, 8:07 AM
Akinade has looked the business from the clips and game I saw. He seems to have the technique to go with the physical power and can only benefit from playing with Jason Byrne.

He certainly is making a impression this season. Still only 19, if he continues his rate of progress he will attract cross-channel offers

Dalymountrower
10/07/2013, 9:05 AM
I have seen both Limerick and Bray play twice and would reckon that Bray may well be ahead of Limerick in league position at seasons end.

Jofspring
10/07/2013, 9:15 AM
I have seen both Limerick and Bray play twice and would reckon that Bray may well be ahead of Limerick in league position at seasons end.

4 to 5 new signings expected in if rumours are true which should hopefully strenghten us. At this stage though we only really need to consolidate our position and keep giving the young lads games. I can't see us getting dragged into relegation and we aren't going to get near top 5 so makes no odds really in my opinion which place in mid table that we actually finish.

pineapple stu
10/07/2013, 12:31 PM
Is sixth a Setanta spot still?

poster
10/07/2013, 8:21 PM
Attendance was 914 lowest crowd of the season by a distance

Was there not 913 at our League Cup game last week?

Jofspring
10/07/2013, 11:23 PM
Was there not 913 at our League Cup game last week?

Ya and Waterford in the cup was around 450. It's our lowest league attendance this season.

marinobohs
11/07/2013, 11:36 AM
The weather would have been the big factor was in town today and it was DEAD.

The juniors would prob account for 100-200. Fifty four clubs in district league I think, thats up to a thousand football people in and around the city unable to attend tonight.

As for massive dip crowds dip in the summer anyway, when you think about it we only had 1200 odd at the Dundalk game the Saturday before last and that was with around 150 Dundalk fans. I was genuinely expecting six to seven hundred tonight.

Overall the season has been a massive success story crowd wise. We're not used to much I suppose. If you'd told me or any of the few dozen others up in Pike back in the day that within ten years Limerick senior football would have had a "core" of nearly a thousand willing to come out to watch Bray on a Tuesday!

.......Ah yes bring back those rain soaked ice cold nights, just the thing to have them flocking in :o