PDA

View Full Version : Ltfc vs wufc 06/07/13

RonnieB
04/07/2013, 6:36 PM
A massive game on Saturday and 3 points is a must in my humble opinion following last weeks fcuk up in Salthill. Athlone are getting results where needed at present and things are getting a tad too close for this fatmans comfort.

Any word on Hope coming back to first team action yet?

Martinho II
04/07/2013, 7:18 PM
A massive game on Saturday and 3 points is a must in my humble opinion following last weeks fcuk up in Salthill. Athlone are getting results where needed at present and things are getting a tad too close for this fatmans comfort.

Any word on Hope coming back to first team action yet?

he was on the bench last week in salthill so he must b close!

outspoken
05/07/2013, 8:43 AM
Just been told that Etanda was on the end of a bad challenge in training and went over on the knee he injured before the break. Going to be out for a long time, possibly the season.

Bosco
05/07/2013, 9:56 AM
From the way Hope cleared the fence at half time in Salthill last week so that he could order a pizza from the van i'd imagine he should be playing soon!Are McCarthy and Willo back for this?If not I think Tyrell should be put in the centre again, very impressed with him last week. That's very bad news about Nkolo..

outspoken
05/07/2013, 10:00 AM
From the way Hope cleared the fence at half time in Salthill last week so that he could order a pizza from the van i'd imagine he should be playing soon!Are McCarthy and Willo back for this?If not I think Tyrell should be put in the centre again, very impressed with him last week. That's very bad news about Nkolo..

McCarthy yes, Willo no.

Town Legend
05/07/2013, 12:20 PM
Treacy is out also isn't he? So will prob be Tyrell an McCarthy in the centre if so.

outspoken
05/07/2013, 12:24 PM
Bennion
Haverty McCarthy Tyrrell O'Connor
Doyle O'Neill
Purdy Quinn Shaw
Sullivan

Bosco
05/07/2013, 12:29 PM
Can't argue with that lineup.

Here's Tony interview

http://www.shannonside.ie/sport/longford-ready-for-waterford-challenge/

Acornvilla
05/07/2013, 12:58 PM
C'mon ye hoors and win a match!

outspoken
05/07/2013, 5:19 PM
Have to say I'm very very nervous now.

Martinho II
05/07/2013, 9:33 PM
Have to say I'm very very nervous now.

outspoken I wont be down for game as working .can u txt me updates for game pls? to answer prev q Tracey is suspended after sending off last wk.. thats a huge loss with Nkolo... everythin goin wrong for us at present!

outspoken
06/07/2013, 12:11 PM
outspoken I wont be down for game as working .can u txt me updates for game pls? to answer prev q Tracey is suspended after sending off last wk.. thats a huge loss with Nkolo... everythin goin wrong for us at present!

No Credit Martinho only free internet left on my plan :(

Can someone text marty updates please :)

Keen2win
06/07/2013, 5:20 PM
Can the LTFC facebook page be updated now?

wullie
06/07/2013, 6:43 PM
Match streaming from Waterford

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-dbsc

RonnieB
07/07/2013, 9:32 AM
Well that was nervy...

outspoken
07/07/2013, 9:38 AM
Not the best game quality wise but ya can't ask for more excitement than that. Des hope was immense at the back he threw his body in the way of everything! I thought Waterford had equalised at the death only for hope to stick his head on the line superb so it was!

That win should give the lads huge confidence for another season defining game next weekend.

I thought Gorman was superb on his first start he has great vision and creativity. Glenn O'Connor another young player with a great footballing brain and I have to say that back 4 has a great balance to it. Only for the peno (which wasn't a peno) we didn't look like conceding and if we can do that for the rest of the season we have every chance.

Town Legend
07/07/2013, 3:27 PM
Not a great performance but 3 points in the bag. Anyone else notice Gorman wearing No. 24 last night instead of the No. 11 he was wearing for his first 2 games? Is that a sign the winger we've been talking to has signed or maybe we just didn't wash the No.11 after the Salthill game!

Longfordian
08/07/2013, 7:12 PM
Can the LTFC facebook page be updated now?

We'll see what the powers that be want to do, but hopefully we can get it up and running again.