PDA

View Full Version : Carr Started His Last Game?

Toddy_Burns
05/10/2004, 11:25 AM
First Of All I'd Like to congratulate every Bito'Red on the sucessful forum,May It continue and May i Start to Post my opinions on the forum instead of to the lads in the stand. Now back to the matter,:After Saturdays match, I think Mr.Connor would be well within reason If he never Started Gerry again. Along with a dodgy performance,arguing with the younger players on the pitch,the future,isn't goin to help any1.And i'll be suprised if any1 defends him!

showgies
05/10/2004, 12:03 PM
Defend Gerry Carr ?.......I never thought I'd see those three words in one sentence................. :(

carriscrap
06/10/2004, 10:31 AM
simplered, you have inspired me to join this forum because I am so annoyed at your lack of knowledge about Sligo Rovers yet you claim to be a fan. Sean Connor has a three year contract but there is a review after 12 months where either side can choose to walk away at no cost.

You constantly run down Mickey Feeney even though he is one of the most successful coaches at underage level in Ireland but you wouldn't know that. Quick facts last season Sligo Rovers at under-age level won the Connacht U-16 and Connacht U-18 cups, the U-17's reached the semi-finals of the FAI U-17 Cup and the U-18's reached the last eight. Also Sligo Rovers have three underage Irish Internationals but again you how could you know that you know nothing about the club.

Also despite people constantly pointing it out to you Michael Toolan was not the chairman who gave Don a 3 year contract it was Michael Leydon. Within weeks of being appoint chairman Toolan had got rid of Don. I think the reason you have such a problem with him is becuase you weren't even considered for the club because you have such a poor knowledge of football in Sligo and in general. :mad: :mad:

A face
06/10/2004, 11:09 AM
simplered, you have inspired me to join this forum

Welcome ... now that you're here !!! :D

dublinred
06/10/2004, 12:33 PM
Carriscrap, you are so pedantic mate, Toolan and that Board have made enough errors of judgement to bankrupt any business, the appointment of Connor illustrates their soccer naivety, he has little to offer and the Birmingham City link if for their benefit, not yours, tenuous to say the least.

Wake up mate, smell the flowers, the club is managed by total incompetents, your excuses for them beggar belief, the club is in a cul-de-sac, a total time warp, Finn Harps could show you this week just where you are? Medicore players, McTiernan has been ruined after over three years there, a quality player. Micky Feeny was a total disaster as stand in there, his performance at Kildare was shocking, your tributes in "tripe" standard youth leagues are transparent mate, get real, join the real soccer world, it's a shark pond, trust me, i work in it.

Will you ever f**k off to the Kildare board and leave our chairman and club alone.

carriscrap
06/10/2004, 4:27 PM
I take it by your childish post that actualy have no real response to what I posted. You have no idea of the work been done at under-age level by Mickey Feeney because you have no knowledge of football in Sligo. You single out the Kildare game because that was the only recent Rovers game you were at and as we now know you are a big Kildare fan, one of the few.

How you can belittle the achievements of the underage players and still call yourself a coach is beyond me. You say you work in the game but you can't prove it. I asked around on you and found out that at the first game after Don was sacked you presented yourself at the gate with a self printed business card saying SOCCER COACH and a folder full of paper clippings none of which gave any mention of you.

Which points out to us all you don't have a clue and it would explain your unhealthy hatred of Michael Toolan who only became Chairman in January.

observer
08/10/2004, 10:17 AM
I note with interest the remarkable restraint and self control which comes from coaching in Cuba, Belize and South America. This alligned with the coimmunication skills we would expect from an Advanced National Coach, and backed up by nurtured skills of patience and understanding of a sports psychologist, leaves you sir adequately equipped to watch cartoons. Get a life! :rolleyes:

carriscrap
08/10/2004, 12:15 PM
Simple, accept it you have been found out and you try and deflect this by using childish insults and throwing in bits of Spanish and German. Again I have to correct you Sean Connor never played for Dunkirk and once again your lack of knowledge of football in Sligo and in general is highlighted for all to see.

I think that most of us who post on this forum have better knowledge of the game than you and I have to admit I feel sorry for you. It's kind of sad to think of you running around with your "professional" business card and folder full of clippings desperately trying to be something your not.

As observer said in his post - "Get a Life."

carriscrap
13/10/2004, 12:11 PM
I have seen the light, you're clearly a genius, how dare I or anybody else doubt your proven expertise. I mean your track record alone indicates that you are a force in World football, one of the main power players behind the scenes. We are lucky that you grace us with your tidings of knowledge. For that I and everybody else thank you. Thank You.

sligoman
14/10/2004, 6:41 PM
I am an advanced national coach, have a degree in sports psychology and I am in year three of a Spanish Degree, as i coached in Cuba, Belize and South America, some Espanol is necesario alli you total dipstick, some of that time i coached totally voluntarily with the extremely poor of Cuba.

Christ help you all with that Board in-situ, Sean Connor, purported to have played for Port Vale FC, they have never heard of the guy, he played for Dunkirk, yes Dunkirk, in the Derbyshire pubs league, you have been sold a pup there matey, taken to Sketchleys hook line and sinker

I see Siempered is here now(still thinks he is a football coach-****), does he really have to talk in spanish?Such a fool!

sligoman
14/10/2004, 6:43 PM
I have seen the light, you're clearly a genius, how dare I or anybody else doubt your proven expertise. I mean your track record alone indicates that you are a force in World football, one of the main power players behind the scenes. We are lucky that you grace us with your tidings of knowledge. For that I and everybody else thank you. Thank You.

Nice one Carr, :D :D :D :D

Rocky
15/10/2004, 4:29 PM
[QUOTE=siemprered]I am an advanced national coach, have a degree in sports psychology and I am in year three of a Spanish Degree, as i coached in Cuba, Belize and South America, some Espanol is necesario alli you total dipstick, some of that time i coached totally voluntarily with the extremely poor of Cuba.

Que te vayas a la berga pendejo!! You're not very constructive at all are you!?