PDA

View Full Version : City Lotto

Bernie
18/12/2001, 8:05 AM
No winners of this weeks (17-12-01) special Christmas jackpot draw of £1,300 in the Lough Tavern.

Numbers drawn were 7, 10, 13, 14.

4 x £25 winners
Liam Condon, 45 Boyne Crescent, Mayfield
Phil O Connor c/o Marion Hurley
Nicole Keating c/o Mags Keating (Grange)
Geraldine Kelleher c/o Robbie

Winner of Meal Voucher for the Lough Tavern
Tim Forde

Winners of 2 Stand tickets for the Derry City game
Chris Cantillon
Therese Hurley
Brian Ferit
Pat O Brien
Denis O Donovan

Winners of Special Christmas prizes
Turkey to Kay Lockheed
Ham to Nicole Keating
Turkey to Conor Twomey
Ham to Brian Twomey
Whiskey to Gordon Hill
Whiskey to Mick O Leary
Wine Tara Hayes
Wine Eddie Murphy
Liquers Michele Corcoran
Celtic Scarf Asumpta O Shea
T-Shirt Paddy McNamara
Meal Voucher David Bullman

Match Tickets
Jamie O Fynn,Sheila Bullman,Robbie Cullinane,Rita Leahy,May O Flynn,John O Sullivan.

The next Jackpot draw will take place in the Lough Tavern on New Years day for £1,400 at 4.00pm and will be the last draw for £1 tickets. After this date all Lotto sales will be in Euro, with a new charge of €1.50 per ticket.

We'd like to take this opportunity to wish all our players and supporters a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Neil
18/12/2001, 8:32 AM
...and I'm sure everyone posting on foot.ie would like to Thank Bernie and the Lotto team for doing such a good job during the year and for keeping us informed here every Tuesday morning.

Éanna
18/12/2001, 12:37 PM
agreed- well done lads!

A face
18/12/2001, 2:30 PM
I suppose he has a done a good job, but he still hasn't given me any inside info on the numbers, Bernie, i am waiting .... but wait till it gets up to 7 G's again. I'd prefer that.

Bernie
18/12/2001, 4:50 PM
i think you and me both will be waiting for the 7g's mark. Maybe with the €uro we'll get there faster.

dahamsta
18/12/2001, 5:08 PM
Indeed, thank you very much for your contributions Bernie. Cash is also always acceptable. :)

adam

goalside
18/12/2001, 10:04 PM
7gs -is that a g string or what.