PDA

View Full Version : driving from dublin to belfast

max power
04/10/2004, 3:43 PM
right heading to the wwe in belfast on thursday night and don't want to tak etime off casue i want to use it to go to the game in cork on friday.

how long does it take to go from dublin to belfast these days, if i left at 4 would i be up there for 7, i'll be leaving from the city centre and once i cross the border soeed limits or nul and void ;)

Ruairi
04/10/2004, 4:04 PM
the game in cork is on the monday the 11th Max.

enjoy the wwe, Raw was class in the point, went to see smackdown in the Odyssea two years ago and that was class too. the odyssea's an amazing place

max power
04/10/2004, 4:17 PM
oh i shall, i hope to take some pics as well. so the game is on the 11th hmmmmmmm, half day to cork on monday then :D

fosterdollar
05/10/2004, 8:52 AM
Have been in Bangor a few times from here which took about three hours. Taking the half hour to M50 and the half hour-ish from belfast to bangor then you're talking probably just over two hours. M1 is a sweet motorway - looking fordward to the dundalk newry section to be completed.

sylvo
05/10/2004, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=max power]i'll be leaving from the city centre and once i cross the border

What border. :confused:

sylvo
05/10/2004, 11:29 AM
Btw,visited the Dub.empire in Leixlip......no sign of any Kildare connection ;) !

It's all your's Dav, feel free to have it. ;)

Don Vito
05/10/2004, 1:15 PM
What about the flexi-time Max?