PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Waterford

Colm
04/10/2004, 12:23 AM
Ian will be running a bus to the Waterford game on Friday October 15th for all members of the Rebel Army! The bus will leave St. Patricks church at 4.30pm sharp and will cost 20 euros. If you wish to travel on this bus contact Ian on 087-1373446.

thecorner
04/10/2004, 12:42 AM
oh yes biy

been looking forward to this one

my favourite pub in ireland.....the yellow house :eek:

NorthoftheLee
04/10/2004, 9:08 AM
i'll be there.......just love the yellow house beer garden....superb.....

ConfusedBlue
04/10/2004, 2:19 PM
my favourite pub in ireland.....the yellow house
Blue Bottle Inn as its known up here for obvious reasons

and will cost 20 euros
Christ lads you're getting ripped off there,get onto davyburke travel up here,he managed to run a bus to the cup q-final replay in the X for €6 a man

thecorner
04/10/2004, 2:25 PM
your club subsidise the away trips

noby
04/10/2004, 2:30 PM
You might want to hold off on that bus until the monday, from what I hear.

ConfusedBlue
04/10/2004, 2:31 PM
your club subsidise the away trips
Not the whole truth.A certain director has in the past subsidised a trip or 2,namely our trip to Derry the other night and our last trip to Rovers but not the trip to the X for the q-final replay!!

On another point have you heard anything bout the Munster derby being switched to next monday??I posted it in ye're forum but some **** moved it to the waterford forum

thecorner
04/10/2004, 2:33 PM
be just like those cnuts to move the munster derby to a fcking monday
chance of a huige crowd on a friday.
thery did the same last year having it on a tuesday

bsatards

ConfusedBlue
04/10/2004, 2:55 PM
be just like those cnuts to move the munster derby to a fcking monday
chance of a huige crowd on a friday
Change the record,we've been hearing talk of a huge crowd for every away game ye have against us and it never materialises

thecorner
04/10/2004, 3:06 PM
Change the record,we've been hearing talk of a huge crowd for every away game ye have against us and it never materialises

take it you must be half-blind

at least 500+ the last few times we were down there and that in the p!ssing rain

beats yer 100 up here anyday

Fair_play_boy
04/10/2004, 3:41 PM
Change the record,we've been hearing talk of a huge crowd for every away game ye have against us and it never materialises A week-day match also affects the many who have to go to work on Tuesday morning. Whose call is it anyway? Seems like a committee decision, if ever there was one.

nice one sham
05/10/2004, 9:32 AM
Ian will be running a bus to the Waterford game on Friday October 15th for all members of the Rebel Army! The bus will leave St. Patricks church at 4.30pm sharp and will cost 20 euros. If you wish to travel on this bus contact Ian on 087-1373446.

i am thinking of going to this game with my friend, is there still room on the bus?

it will be my first time going to an away game on a bus if i go, i'd say their great craic?

NorthoftheLee
05/10/2004, 11:00 AM
i am thinking of going to this game with my friend, is there still room on the bus?

it will be my first time going to an away game on a bus if i go, i'd say their great craic?

Give Ian a ring..im sure there is still places available...

DolansWaistcoat
05/10/2004, 5:51 PM
whats the point in going on these buses

probably just a load of scumbag corner boys on it :rolleyes:

ian
06/10/2004, 1:42 AM
DolansWaistcoat you must be a right tosser.

The buses that have gone around this country supporting cork city have not been in any trouble. If you like can you get on the bus and see for yourself what it is like on them.

All I can say to you is that you are a muppet??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes there is some seats left on the buses that are going down to waterford so get on to me by phone or at the match on next monday night.

DolansWaistcoat
06/10/2004, 6:24 AM
whats the point in going on these buses

probably just a load of scumbag corner boys on it :rolleyes:

:eek:

HAHAHA,The corner you are some ******,writing this sh!t whan I forgot to log off.I'll get ya back the next time you forget to log off on evening shift. :p :D

thecorner
06/10/2004, 6:45 AM
:eek:

HAHAHA,The corner you are some ******,writing this sh!t whan I forgot to log off.I'll get ya back the next time you forget to log off on evening shift. :p :D

dont know what ur on about...im on nights for the last 2 months :confused:

UsherUsher
07/10/2004, 8:14 AM
Hold my seat Ian....Usher is coming to this - heard there's a great craic at this match :cool:

UsherUsher

ian
07/10/2004, 11:32 AM
Yes mate one of the best trips of the season this one is.

patsh
07/10/2004, 11:40 AM
I'll take a seat, Ian

DolansWaistcoat
07/10/2004, 4:17 PM
DolansWaistcoat you must be a right tosser.

The buses that have gone around this country supporting cork city have not been in any trouble. If you like can you get on the bus and see for yourself what it is like on them.

All I can say to you is that you are a muppet??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes there is some seats left on the buses that are going down to waterford so get on to me by phone or at the match on next monday night.

Chill out Ian biy I am NOT a tosser/muppit/whatever,that post was a wind up that your buddy The Corner did after I forgot to log off my computer and he got on and wrote about 10 spoof posts,what can I say never forget to log off your computer or you don't know who'll get a hold of your handle.

Me and about five buddies are thinking of going to the waterford game is there many seats left on the bus? :ball:

keeno
08/10/2004, 1:38 PM
Myself and two buddies are interested if there is room available

ian
08/10/2004, 3:46 PM
Yes there is send mea pm with your names or give me a ring.

thecorner
10/10/2004, 1:52 PM
yeah and a lot of interest been shown...could be 2 buses going

thecorner
10/10/2004, 2:09 PM
forget about the bru bar friday lads..

all meeting up in the pheonix

yer man is opening up specially and might want us to make it an official cork city fans meeting point before and after games

ian
12/10/2004, 12:36 PM
Lads there is a second bus going down to waterford so if any one is looking to go just get on to me ASAP.

Pablo
12/10/2004, 2:32 PM
forget about the bru bar friday lads..

all meeting up in the pheonix

yer man is opening up specially and might want us to make it an official cork city fans meeting point before and after games

its wellers one minute and now the phoenix. you have got to be on commission man :D

thecorner
12/10/2004, 2:41 PM
its wellers one minute and now the phoenix. you have got to be on commission man :D

never said wellers before a game

Pablo
12/10/2004, 2:43 PM
never said wellers before a game

but just about every other occasion! ;)

Colm
15/10/2004, 11:43 AM
A good few of us are meeting in Gallaghers on MacCurtain street at about 1.30-2.00.

All members of the travelling Rebel Army welcome!! :)