PDA

View Full Version : Pat Morley

Charlie Darwin
13/06/2013, 11:24 AM
Good god, man.

http://balls.ie/football/rte-pundit-pat-morley-jason-byrne-has-scored-more-loi-goals-than-him/

Louth4sam
13/06/2013, 11:31 AM
That is brilliant! Twitter is brilliant, years ago Morley rants would have been confined to the local pub but now they are in the public domain for us all to laugh at.

bluemovie
13/06/2013, 11:35 AM
That's hilarious. Poor Pat. Fair play to Donohoe: "Pat stop it"

hoops1
13/06/2013, 11:40 AM
Not the first time Pat got himself into trouble over clubs and where they were at a particular time.

Longfordian
13/06/2013, 11:40 AM
Couple of Town legends winding him up there, Messrs McNally and Perth. Good work lads.

adamd164
13/06/2013, 1:12 PM
Pat was never renowned down south for his modesty as much as for his goalscoring!!

outspoken
13/06/2013, 4:58 PM
Love how an MNS pundit has finally admitted he doesnt know what "that division is".

CuanaD
13/06/2013, 7:42 PM
To paraphrase the man himself "Quality!"

TonyD
13/06/2013, 7:47 PM
To paraphrase the man himself "Quality!"

Quality indeed. What an idiot he's shown himself to be.

Dodge
14/06/2013, 1:36 PM
Love how an MNS pundit has finally admitted he doesnt know what "that division is".

Seriously, that's your take away? He clearly didn't mean that literrally as he kne enough about it to know Jason Byrne and Brendan bardley played there...

There's plenty of stick to beat Morley with without having to resort to pedantry

JC_GUFC
14/06/2013, 1:42 PM
Although he's made a complete fool of himself I think he has a bit of a point. The all-time scoring records should just be for the top division. I remember seeing the records a few years ago and Richie Parsons was over 100, I'd say at least 200 of those we in Division 1 with Longford and Bray.

Dodge
14/06/2013, 2:12 PM
Kevin McHugh is similar. I don't mind if first division goals are seperate

But either way Byrne has more than Morley and he looked a tit for arguing otherwise

prince20
14/06/2013, 3:38 PM
Although he's made a complete fool of himself I think he has a bit of a point. The all-time scoring records should just be for the top division. I remember seeing the records a few years ago and Richie Parsons was over 100, I'd say at least 200 of those we in Division 1 with Longford and Bray.

Your outed now Mr Leeson, you were never much good at numbers!

gspain01
17/06/2013, 8:02 AM
Not the first time Pat got himself into trouble over clubs and where they were at a particular time.

:D probably over the head of most on here but nice one.

razor
17/06/2013, 8:30 AM
:D probably over the head of most on here but nice one.
I can hear the chant now, I think it may have been after Judas turned his back on Cork and signed for Ollie.
To the tune of Killing me Softly. :D

A face
20/06/2013, 10:36 AM
Kevin McHugh is similar. I don't mind if first division goals are seperate

But either way Byrne has more than Morley and he looked a tit for arguing otherwise

I dont think that was his point at all, or at least he didn't seem to mention it anyway .... his point was always that some of Byrne's goals were scored in the first. Even if Morley never set foot on a pitch his point is still valid, not that i agree with it but it was still a valid argument.

Dodge
20/06/2013, 10:46 AM
I dont think that was his point at all, or at least he didn't seem to mention it anyway .... his point was always that some of Byrne's goals were scored in the first. Even if Morley never set foot on a pitch his point is still valid, not that i agree with it but it was still a valid argument.

No, his initial argument mentioned 55 First division goals which would bring him below Morley. Morley's the one who brought up his own record so it clearly annoyed him to see Byrne score more than him.

A face
20/06/2013, 10:52 AM
No, his initial argument mentioned 55 First division goals which would bring him below Morley. Morley's the one who brought up his own record so it clearly annoyed him to see Byrne score more than him.

You're right ....

Bradley a a good few 1st division also . Me myself don't know what that division is :-) do mine are all ??? You guessed it.

Sour grapes so .... And he should have clarified the figures before saying anything.

Charlie Darwin
20/06/2013, 11:47 AM
Do his are all though? I've been trying but I still haven't guessed it.