PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Mad Moose
10/06/2013, 12:00 PM
I wonder has anybody got a link to the club shop please? Home for a couple of games in July which usually means a shop purchase or two. Any help appreciated.

Brendan

nigel-harps1954
10/06/2013, 12:25 PM
Don't think the shop is up and running online yet. Good selection in the shop itself though in the ground for when your back. It's well stocked this season.

Far as I know, the online shop is to go online soon.

Mad Moose
10/06/2013, 5:06 PM
Nothing in the world like popping in there for a look at what's going. Must get Sam to chuck me in a new car sticker too. Mine looks a bit pathetic and sad at the minute and I don't do pathetic or sad indeed.

nigel-harps1954
10/06/2013, 9:05 PM
Hah! Wonderful.

Sam doesn't do club shop anymore. Not entirely sure who does it at the minute.

Neish
11/06/2013, 6:40 PM
Home jersey and a few other things can be purchased though McElhinneys Online Shop http://www.mcelhinneys.com/mens-sports-!38-cat.html

Mad Moose
12/06/2013, 12:40 PM
If anyone is kind enough to do a quick shop reki at some point, that would be very kind. I'd love to get my hands on the Donegal Creameries Azzurri Home Shirt to compliment my away shirt. My favourite Harps Shirt ever. Size Medium or Large.

nigel-harps1954
12/06/2013, 7:53 PM
Can do Mad Moose. Will get a quick list put together from club.

Mad Moose
13/06/2013, 6:46 AM
Can do Mad Moose. Will get a quick list put together from club.

Yer a gentleman.

nigel-harps1954
14/06/2013, 3:27 PM
In the club shop at the minute:

Home Jersey: XL, L, M, S. (only 2 large left)
Away Jersey: XL, L, M. (1 XL Left)
Hoodys:
Polo shirts.
Harpsaid shirts: blue ones and white ones.
Hats
Scarves
Towels
Training tops (only one left)
Jacket (one left L and one left M)
2012 home and away jersies left
Wooden plaques. (which look class btw)
Fridge magnets
Harps of Donegal CDs
Finn Harps v Celtic DVD.

Most things are in good stock. That's the definitive list as it is.

Mad Moose
16/06/2013, 4:00 PM
Nigel,

That's a fantastic reki of the club shop goods. Thank you sir. I'll be in on the 12th of next month.

nigel-harps1954
17/06/2013, 1:36 AM
You can thank our esteemed chairman for passing on the list!

Seamus Bradley is the man in charge of the club shop now I believe.

Mad Moose
18/06/2013, 12:09 PM
You can thank our esteemed chairman for passing on the list!

Seamus Bradley is the man in charge of the club shop now I believe.

Thanks Joey. I might be looking for one of last years jersies too. If anyone has a picture that would be great.

Looking forward to getting back in the shed. Usually make a couple of games every year and as I've promised my nephew for years I'd get him to Finn Park I may well deliver on it.

nigel-harps1954
18/06/2013, 1:54 PM
Last years home and away kits.

http://www.finnharps.com/site/images/stories/2012Images/KitLaunch/harps%20schools%20launch-1088.jpg

Mad Moose
19/06/2013, 12:17 PM
Nigel,

Thank you. I wonder could you ask Seamus to set aside the Home shirt in a Medium for me?. If he has it that is?. I'll collect it when I'm over. It's a great shirt. I have the season before version of the away shirt which is still my favourite.

Cracking stuff.

BonnieShels
19/06/2013, 12:25 PM
Completely forgot about me getting a Cup Nige. Judging from yer list there are none.

nigel-harps1954
20/06/2013, 11:30 PM
Nigel,

Thank you. I wonder could you ask Seamus to set aside the Home shirt in a Medium for me?. If he has it that is?. I'll collect it when I'm over. It's a great shirt. I have the season before version of the away shirt which is still my favourite.

Cracking stuff.

If you email the club they'll set it aside for you. Honestly though, I'd say there's very little need since you'll probably be at the next home game!

Completely forgot about me getting a Cup Nige. Judging from yer list there are none.

Ah yeah, there were no mugs left. I enquired about getting more in, and they were meant to look into it. I'll ask again.

Mad Moose
22/06/2013, 2:33 PM
Thanks Nigel. That sounds good. I'll come after you on the 12th July if I don't get that shirt. Oh I must pick up that mug set aside for me too.

BonnieShels
22/06/2013, 11:44 PM
Come after him Lundy schtyle!

Mad Moose
13/07/2013, 4:10 PM
Thanks Nigel. That sounds good. I'll come after you on the 12th July if I don't get that shirt. Oh I must pick up that mug set aside for me too.

Nigel. Yer dead!!!! The last of those shirts were given away as prizes last week. There were two XL shirts left only. I now own a Finn Harps Beach Towel :) A polo shirt and the Harps Aid shirt which was quite funny to see. Had to have one.

nigel-harps1954
13/07/2013, 4:36 PM
Ah, well, that's not my fault that the club felt the need to screw you over ;)

Mad Moose
13/07/2013, 5:11 PM
Ah, well, that's not my fault that the club felt the need to screw you over ;)

On the plus side I love the new mug I picked up. :D