PDA

View Full Version : ** Reminder ** - 3.45 Cup Game !!

A face
03/10/2004, 2:37 PM
** Reminder ** - 3.45 Cup Game !!

Slash/ED
03/10/2004, 2:39 PM
Who's idea was it to have this clashing with the Chelsea Liverpool game? I'll be watching meself, but I can see the viewing figures being down on the match on friday as a result.

A face
03/10/2004, 2:58 PM
clashing with the Chelsea Liverpool game?

Lads, the final is clashing with ManUre Ársenal game !?!? :rolleyes:

Slash/ED
03/10/2004, 7:08 PM
Lads, the final is clashing with ManUre Ársenal game !?!? :rolleyes:

ffs, that's a joke :rolleyes: Not only will that effect viewing figures but more importantly attendence, which will just make it look poorer. A bit of intelligence is needed here, the reason we play on a friday is to avoid clashing with the premiership, we don't need our cup final clashing with the biggest premiership match of the season ffs.

A face
03/10/2004, 8:35 PM
Well the only thing we can do is mail the league !!

Dont know what it'll do but it will at least let them know how we feel about it.

harry crumb
03/10/2004, 9:12 PM
The Cup Final or Man Utd. vs Arsenal....mmmmm...I couldn't give a **** about an english league game if my team were playing in the Cup Final.

Ultan
03/10/2004, 9:44 PM
The Cup Final or Man Utd. vs Arsenal....mmmmm...I couldn't give a **** about an english league game if my team were playing in the Cup Final.

Aye, we couldn't give a toss but those nice people who let things like the weather and what's on TV effect their decision whenever to bring themselves and more importantly their money to an eL or cup game do care about Man Utd and Arsenal thus in this poster's mind the scheduling department of the FAI have messed up. Again.

harry crumb
03/10/2004, 10:13 PM
The Cup match today was competing with a County Final, a Chelsea LIverpool match and Bad weather and still it attracted a big attendance.

A face
04/10/2004, 12:24 AM
The Cup match today was competing with a County Final, a Chelsea LIverpool match and Bad weather and still it attracted a big attendance.

I know what you are saying but it would have been good to give the final the best posible chance of getting a record viewing figure along with a good attendance.

patsh
04/10/2004, 11:23 AM
This semi-final provided conclusive proof of one thing anyway:

Eddie Foley does not understand the Offside rule.

max power
04/10/2004, 11:35 AM
so others agree about foley as well, an fai offical was beside me on the pitch for the first half and he even commented on how foley was 3 yards behind the play the whole time. he is a disgrace to the league.

hey the final is on the bank holiday sunday and any el fan worth their salt will be watching it, no matter what english game was on tv most pubs would show it anyway, so its a no win sitution.