PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Cobh...

Poor Student
02/10/2004, 10:30 PM
Must commend you on dishing out one hell of a hammering to Monaghan. :D

kevincronin2000
02/10/2004, 10:39 PM
Well done Dave Warren with a hat trick in each half.
Could be a turning point for the club.

RedX
02/10/2004, 10:55 PM
I think Cobh could challenge next season..they have some good players and have a good management team..there discipline will improve now Hill is gone also..it would be great to see City,Cobh and Waterford in the Premier in a couple of years time..

eamoss
03/10/2004, 12:39 PM
Well done Cobh you could do something Dundalk could not!

Beat Mons at home :mad:

DolansWaistcoat
03/10/2004, 1:15 PM
Savage result and six goals from Warren. :eek: :cool:

Is that an eircom leaugue record for goals scored by a player in one game?

A face
03/10/2004, 1:27 PM
Dave Warren was just on Sunday Sport with Jimmy McGee talking about his double hat-trick. Jimmy spoke down to him a bit but Dave sound very good. Fair play to him. I thought it was very good to cover this to be honest.

Anyway ... Congrads Dave

pineapple stu
03/10/2004, 9:17 PM
Guess who Monaghan play next? :D

Probably go 1-0 up and sit back though...

Rams-fan
04/10/2004, 12:10 PM
Dave, played very well. Took his first goal well. And Monaghan seemed to drift off into a different planet. His hat-trick in the first half just killed off Monaghan's enthausim for the game. Which was a suprise as they beat us at 2-0 at home.

After that the game was pretty boring. It was good to see them win, but I would perfer a few scrappy wins. Than to watch them hammer a fellow struggler.

Crambler
04/10/2004, 12:51 PM
Warren Was Awesome And Could Even Have Had Another 1 Or 2 Goals.he Deserves All The Credit He Is Getting As He Has Given 100% All Season.it Was An Excellent Team Performance Overall .
All Season We Have Been Creating Goal Scoring Chances Without Converting Them.
Cant Remember Any Player Getting A Yellow Card,that Must Be A First For This Season.
Henderson Will Have To Work With Judas On The Crosses .
Let's Hope We Can Build From Here.
Must Say I Felt Sorry For Monaghan Team/supporters,but It Was Special To See Dave Score The Double Hat Trick.

Terry
04/10/2004, 1:53 PM
Whats the chances of holding on to him for next season?

pineapple stu
04/10/2004, 5:19 PM
Incidentally, how many goals had he scored before that? Can't find him on any top scorers chart!

ramblers
04/10/2004, 8:29 PM
Not to many Stu.

This was only I think second game this season up front normally plays centre midfield.