PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL 2012/13: Best of...

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 6:15 PM
Well lads, I said it a few months back about awards for players and managers. So, from Div 3B to premier who do ye think was the stand out player, the best manager and the best team ye faced all season? Let's hear everybody so we can get a good scope, I'll get the info together and see who wins! Just fill out the template.

Best Player:
Best Manager:
Best team faced:

1fortheTeam
03/06/2013, 7:51 PM
Well lads, I said it a few months back about awards for players and managers. So, from Div 3B to premier who do ye think was the stand out player, the best manager and the best team ye faced all season? Let's hear everybody so we can get a good scope, I'll get the info together and see who wins! Just fill out the template.

Best Player:
Best Manager
Best team faced:
best team coachford because their champs.
best manager walsh he won the league best player pa figs...best team faced kilumney.

Kearney
03/06/2013, 8:00 PM

Best Player:
Best Manager:
Best team faced:

Player: dean Kelly
Manager: robot - what a job keeping springers up
Team faced: pearse

donaldihno
03/06/2013, 8:13 PM
Player..1..nalla.:2 Joyce
Manager..innish manager(love the way they keep the ball)
Team..Kilreen Celtic

tricksey
03/06/2013, 8:31 PM
Player chip from killumney
Manager Micky Walsh pulled a team together to win the league
Team : killumney great ball team

overthehill
03/06/2013, 8:55 PM
PLAYER Derek Delea Carrigtohill, Manager Mick Walsh, Team Kilreen Celtic

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:52 PM
Best of... Thread started

http://foot.ie/threads/180177-Cork-AUL-12-13-best-of?p=1689842#post1689842

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:54 PM

Best Player:
Best Manager:
Best team faced:

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:56 PM
1fortheTeam

best team coachford because their champs.
best manager walsh he won the league best player pa figs...best team faced kilumney.

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:56 PM
Donnie darko

Player: dean Kelly
Manager: robot - what a job keeping springers up
Team faced: pearse

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:57 PM
Donaldinho

Player..1..nalla.:2 Joyce
Manager..innish manager(love the way they keep the ball)
Team..Kilreen Celtic

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:57 PM
Tricksey

Player chip from killumney
Manager Micky Walsh pulled a team together to win the league
Team : killumney great ball team

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 9:58 PM
Overthehill

PLAYER Derek Delea Carrigtohill, Manager Mick Walsh, Team Kilreen Celtic

Dixie's Cousin
03/06/2013, 10:30 PM
Anon:

Best Manager : M Walsh ( bad patch after the first 9 wins but was able to get his team focused to win the last 2 sign of good manager to turn it around and beat Park and Kilumney fair due's ) honorable mention for Terry at Hibs undefeated in league and cup won Best Player : D Ford Kilumney ( never had a bad game )Best Team : Pearse ( just the way they keep the ball )

Sparks
03/06/2013, 10:47 PM
Best Player: wayne cotter
Best Manager:gaffer @ pearse
Best team faced:

robot
03/06/2013, 11:15 PM
Best player we faced john corcoran destroyed us twice.
Best manager pearse for fai cup run and first season in prem doin so well on a small squad with injuries.
Best team faced kikumney.men v boys twice we played them.
Could mention a lot more players but leave oldlegs sort that

killer"B"
04/06/2013, 7:56 AM
best player ; gary nolan (glen b)
best manager; the one and only 1for all he needed was six months
best team glen b unreal team and can see them climbing the leagues well

1fortheTeam
04/06/2013, 11:14 AM
Best Player: wayne cotter
Best Manager:gaffer @ pearse
Best team faced:whats this i thought we couldnt vote our own respects to the manager and team of pearse great sason and all.and yes im a fan of pearse have been all season.

tricksey
04/06/2013, 11:53 AM
whats this i thought we couldnt vote our own respects to the manager and team of pearse great sason and all.and yes im a fan of pearse have been all season.
Sparks is not pearse 1 for

Radiostar
04/06/2013, 12:56 PM
Best team Killumney,
Best player Jack Walsh/Innishvilla
Best Manager Joe/Douglas Hall

K.C.
04/06/2013, 3:33 PM
Best Player: Mark Murphy (Innishvilla)
Best Manager: Eoin feehily (Kilumney)
Best team faced: Innishvilla

1fortheTeam
04/06/2013, 5:17 PM
Sparks is not pearse 1 forsorry bud just to say he is class to .

the owl
05/06/2013, 8:22 AM
Best Player : Nala
Best Manager : Hibs (dont know his name)
Best team Faced : Kilreen

Just my opinion
07/06/2013, 12:16 PM
Was the team of the year announced at AUL meeting on Wed nite?

oldlegs
07/06/2013, 12:51 PM
Was the team of the year announced at AUL meeting on Wed nite?

Don't envy them no clear cut winner lots of teams in with shout Coachford (prem champs ) Kilumney ( Mossie and AOH) Hibs with a double also Village I think and of course Pearse even thou didn't win any cup their run in Fai was best from cork side in years . Hard to put 1 club above another . Personally I'd give it to Kilumney but that's just me .

Dixie's Cousin
07/06/2013, 1:07 PM
I would go for Coachford, their first Premier win(I Think), Killumney won the AOH last season and will be expected to go far again next season.

Just my opinion
07/06/2013, 1:20 PM
Surely the fact the killumney got penalised for an illegal player(however harsh) will go against them? Obviously it wasn't announced on Wed nite so cos theres nothing on the website

1fortheTeam
07/06/2013, 9:35 PM
Surely the fact the killumney got penalised for an illegal player(however harsh) will go against them? Obviously it wasn't announced on Wed nite so cos theres nothing on the website coachford kilumney glenthorn village hibs glen celtic b team of year and manager from them also i would think .if glen celtic A had a cup with the prem A it would have put them in frame.