PDA

View Full Version : nantes trip dvd

thecorner
02/10/2004, 4:38 PM
purchased this last night and lads its a great for the memories

any else have it

if anyone wants it...pm me and ill send u the mobile number of the feen that made it

Eric
02/10/2004, 5:24 PM
Where did you buy this last night??

If I'd known they were available last night then I would've bought one

thecorner
02/10/2004, 5:28 PM
they showed it again last night in pjs and he had few vids and dvds with him

NantesAreClass
02/10/2004, 7:17 PM
I have a few pics of the Nantes-Cork match if anybody wants them...

A face
02/10/2004, 8:44 PM
I got mine !! Watching it again the second time, it actually class, very well put together. Hope to see more though.

Pablo
04/10/2004, 3:49 PM
it'd be nice to remeber! that trip is a bit of a blur to say the least!

Neil
04/10/2004, 4:26 PM
I have Mike's mobile number if anyone wants to get a DVD off him send me a PM...

niamh
04/10/2004, 6:21 PM
Came in the post a bit ago. Only got a chance to watch it last week but is v good. Very Very well put together.

Partizan
04/10/2004, 6:31 PM
purchased this last night and lads its a great for the memories

any else have it

if anyone wants it...pm me and ill send u the mobile number of the feen that made it

Typical ****, treasure those lovely moments of those glorious defeats.

Any chance of THAT 3-2 game at the X also on dvd. That would sell here in Waterford for sure :D

GavinZac
04/10/2004, 7:24 PM
Typical ****, treasure those lovely moments of those glorious defeats.

Any chance of THAT 3-2 game at the X also on dvd. That would sell here in Waterford for sure :D

ah yes. i presume it would, contact Chorus Sports about it. You can call it "Coming from behind to beat your local rivals on a bad day in the league: - nealry as good as having an organised professional club in europe!"

aIr BaNd!
04/10/2004, 9:06 PM
Please can anyone send on a contact number for getting my hands on the Nanted DVD.

GavinZac
04/10/2004, 10:17 PM
why not ask in the thread that says "Nantes DVD" :)

NorthoftheLee
05/10/2004, 8:20 AM
Typical ****, tweasure those lovely moments of those glowious defeats.

You'd really would want to go see someone about that speech impediment you've got...try Johnathan Woss...he may be able yo help you out...

DolansWaistcoat
05/10/2004, 8:31 AM
I saw bits of it in pjs friday night and it looked very well put together.Is it going on sale in the club shop by any chance?Looks like a lot of effort went into it. :cool:

Ruairi
05/10/2004, 8:57 AM
good point gav

Killarney rebel
05/10/2004, 9:40 AM
Craic,
Well glad to hear ye all enjoyed the dvd I put together it has got a great responce. I see and hear a lot of more people want it..... So if anyone would like a copy please e-mail me at hayz32@hotmail.com or contact Noelle Feeney (please dont order off both of us). It costs E15 and I have also posted copies to Dublin and Galway for an extra E2(for postage and packaging) so everyone can get their hands on a copy.
Dont think it will be sold in the club shop however, it was just something Noelle asked me to do for a meeting of the surporters club and it has taken off from there.....
So anyone who wants a copy just drop me an e-mail and ill try and get you a copy asap...
Cheers again Lads,
"THE KILLARNEY REBEL"

thecorner
05/10/2004, 2:45 PM
Craic,
Well glad to hear ye all enjoyed the dvd I put together it has got a great responce. I see and hear a lot of more people want it..... So if anyone would like a copy please e-mail me at hayz32@hotmail.com or contact Noelle Feeney (please dont order off both of us). It costs E15 and I have also posted copies to Dublin and Galway for an extra E2(for postage and packaging) so everyone can get their hands on a copy.
Dont think it will be sold in the club shop however, it was just something Noelle asked me to do for a meeting of the surporters club and it has taken off from there.....
So anyone who wants a copy just drop me an e-mail and ill try and get you a copy asap...
Cheers again Lads,
"THE KILLARNEY REBEL"i gave a few feens ur number...hope thats ok

Killarney rebel
05/10/2004, 2:51 PM
yah thats no problem...one r two of them have contacted me...so anyone that wants one just let them know.

Éanna
05/10/2004, 3:29 PM
a meeting of the surporters club
what supporters club? As far as I'm aware there is no supporters club at the moment

A face
05/10/2004, 3:40 PM
what supporters club? As far as I'm aware there is no supporters club at the moment

This is one about to start again AFAIK !! :ball:

Éanna
05/10/2004, 3:43 PM
I heard that alright, but from the way it was put in the post, it looked like he thought there was one up and running, which there isn't.

thecorner
05/10/2004, 3:44 PM

why?

what the fcuk did they do the last time????

Éanna
05/10/2004, 3:50 PM
I think the hope would be that a new supporters club would be more representative and have a bigger membership than the last one. This club needs an identifiable group representing the fans.

James
05/10/2004, 4:00 PM
i think a new supporters club is a knock out idea
the old one certainly didnt pull anyn punches by any means but a new forum for city fans to meet can only be a good thing

right :D

NorthoftheLee
05/10/2004, 4:27 PM

CCISA is still active but due to people not bothering to turn up for meetings they were cancelled....

Killarney rebel
05/10/2004, 4:29 PM
Alright lads,
sorry my post has caused confusion...the story is that Noelle approached me after one of the home games shortly after the Nantes game and said she was thinking of starting up a social/supporters club to try and keep the support goin during the off season or for when we did not have a game for weeks at home just like in recent weeks....She saw me in nantes with my camera and thought it would draw a few people if we showed some of my footage, so i said cool.....we met up to watch it in pj turners one wensday nite and about20-25 people turned up...she posted it in her notes on the programme.....what do people think of this idea????? I certinaly think its a great idea cause before the nantes trip i was goin 2 d cross on my own for a bout 5 years and knew nobody....scence nantes and that meeting i always meet people i know at the games and it makes it 10 more enjoyable??? So starting up a supporters club....what do people think?

A face
05/10/2004, 4:48 PM

Who said it will be "they" ??

Lads, it makes sense ...... might get some stuff done and get more benefits out of being a member etc.

As Éanna pointed out, if it was more inclusive and productive it be great. Again like everything it is the ideas of the members etc. that will make it good.

GavinZac
05/10/2004, 7:15 PM
I think the hope would be that a new supporters club would be more representative and have a bigger membership than the last one. This club needs an identifiable group representing the fans.
:D (http://shedend.com)

BeerBaron69
06/10/2004, 9:43 AM
Speaking of DVDs with a French connection-Any chance of the Paris Hilton DVD Killarney Rebel? :p

Stadler
06/10/2004, 6:56 PM
a supporters club, or social club, or whatever you want to call it just sounds like a way of getting fans to do work for the club :eek: stay away from it i'd say. what would be in it for me, like?

Fair_play_boy
06/10/2004, 10:45 PM
a supporters club, or social club, or whatever you want to call it just sounds like a way of getting fans to do work for the club :eek: stay away from it i'd say. what would be in it for me, like?Sounds like a reasonable idea to me, TBH. As a supporter of CCFC, I like the idea of having the opportunity of getting behind the club. There will be "fans" who are quick to criticise and knock when the opportunity arises, and I suppose we have to respect that too. But what do they offer the club apart from their squeaky soprano voices in the Boo Boys Choir?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A face
06/10/2004, 11:44 PM
Sounds like a reasonable idea to me, TBH. As a supporter of CCFC, I like the idea of having the opportunity of getting behind the club. There will be "fans" who are quick to criticise and knock when the opportunity arises, and I suppose we have to respect that too. But what do they offer the club apart from their squeaky soprano voices in the Boo Boys Choir?

I was going to reply to Stadlers "tupence" but i think it is a big ask after that reply. Fair play boy Fair play boy .... geddit .... Fair play boy ..... forget it. :D

"Stadlers are Idiots ...... Viva Cork City !!"

City !!!

City !!

That has to be chant of the month !! :p

Fair_play_boy
07/10/2004, 6:28 AM
it'd be nice to remeber! that trip is a bit of a blur to say the least! :p Darn, I wish I could turn the clock back 20 years, have studied harder. got a better paying job, postponed marriage and mortgage, and have gone on that trip. :D

thecorner
07/10/2004, 6:51 AM
it'd be nice to remeber! that trip is a bit of a blur to say the least!

luckily there isnt any footage of the french bar we took over the night of the game :eek: :eek:

James
07/10/2004, 9:15 AM
luckily there isnt any footage of the french bar we took over the night of the game :eek: :eek:

dum dee dum dum dum :)
wait for the 18's dvd of the euro oddysessey (sp) thats currently in the making

:D

James
07/10/2004, 10:00 AM
ok for some of the concerned viewer's out there
what goes on tour DOES stay on tour as agreed

ye can rest easy like

Fair_play_boy
07/10/2004, 5:08 PM
I was going to reply to Stadlers "tupence" but i think it is a big ask after that reply. Fair play boy Fair play boy .... geddit .... Fair play boy ..... forget it. :D Wowie!! Just noticed this. :o Thank you. I do try!!!

Stadler
07/10/2004, 6:37 PM
Sounds like a reasonable idea to me, TBH. As a supporter of CCFC, I like the idea of having the opportunity of getting behind the club. There will be "fans" who are quick to criticise and knock when the opportunity arises, and I suppose we have to respect that too. But what do they offer the club apart from their squeaky soprano voices in the Boo Boys Choir?

We get behind the club on a Friday night out the box. I'm just curious about this new supporters club and what would be expected of its 'members.' These things can be just a cover to get free labour, ie selling lotto tickets, match programmes, sponsorship for race nights, etc. Would the members actually get any benefit from joining?

Éanna
07/10/2004, 11:21 PM
We get behind the club on a Friday night out the box. I'm just curious about this new supporters club and what would be expected of its 'members.' These things can be just a cover to get free labour, ie selling lotto tickets, match programmes, sponsorship for race nights, etc. Would the members actually get any benefit from joining?
the last supporters club did a lot of the work you mention, and I was a member of it. I chose not to involve myself in any of that stuff because I didn't have the time. There were other benefits, such as people from the club coming to meetings- opportunities to ask direct questions- as well as the simple fact of belonging to a group that was seen as a voice for fans. If you were a member of a supporters club, no-ones going to force you at gun-point to do these things. Some people actually like the chance to get more involved. Simple really, if you want to get involved DO, if you don't respect other people's right to do so without sneering at it

thecorner
08/10/2004, 11:38 AM
buddy of mine got it in the post as well during the week in england and im sure hes still playing it :D