PDA

View Full Version : Player round-up

eirebhoy
02/10/2004, 4:33 PM
Paddy Kenny (Brighton 1-1 Sheff Utd.) - Played 90 minutes.
Nick Colgan (Bradford 1-0 Barnsley) - Played 90 minutes. Had a very good game and was kept busy.
Richard Dunne (Soton 0-0 Man City) - Played 90 mins. Had a headed shot cleared off the line and another shot cleared immediately after. He also cleared off the line himself from a Delap shot.
Gary Breen - Suspended as Sunderland drew 0-0
Matt Holland (Arsenal 4-0 Charlton Athletic) - Came on for the last 17 minutes which I doubt will be enough to start against France.
Kevin Kilbane (Everton 0-1 Spurs) - Played 90 minutes. Didn't do much of note, had a good chance but shot wide from a tight angle.
Graham Kavanagh - Suspended as Cardiff drew 0-0
Alan Quinn (Brighton 1-1 Sheff Utd) - Played 90mins. Booked.
Gary Doherty (Norwich 2-2 Portsmouth) - Benched for whole game.
Alan Lee - Suspended as Cardiff drew 0-0.
Robbie Keane (Everton 0-1 Spurs) - Played 90 minutes and got the assist for the only goal with a cross from the right.

The other 13 players play tomorrow.

Slash/ED
02/10/2004, 4:54 PM
I was impressed with Dunne, did he get MOTM in the end? He must have been close. As good as I've seen him play in a while, if he actully manages to keep it up this time he could come into contention for a place in our starting XI.

IsMiseSean
03/10/2004, 11:05 PM
I was impressed with Dunne too, if something was to happen to Cunningham or O'brien, Dunne would have to be the favourite to fill in.