PDA

View Full Version : slevin group dissove assets?

d_informer
02/10/2004, 1:12 PM
hey guys,
d_informer again with some inside scoop on the slevin group whom are apparently in some financial difficulty, jeopardising future sponsorship and funding in bray wanderers. it came to light yesterday in the irish times financial report that slevin group had slumped four points in the national registery of financial and business standings in independent marketing. what this means. in plain English, is that the Slevin Group have suffered a huge budgetary setback and their capital expenditure in marketing and promotion in in a diabolical state. It appears the doors are open for new sponsorship with the club but the likelyhood for the forseeable future is that pat devlin and co. will be forced to make some major readjustments to secure any immediate financial security.

dont say no one told you, you have been informed! :ball:

vladimir
07/10/2004, 10:22 PM
Well ' Informer' - if more of the local businesses in Bray were as dedicated as the Slevin's (by this I mean dipping into their pockets for cash) then, perhaps, we might see some progress in developing the Carlisle !
Be careful about making such allegations about some of the most dedicated of Bray's financial supporters. If you have to make a comment ... at least be constructive and not destructive ! (By the way, I have absolutely no connection with the Slevin's, however, I will always defend solid supporters of Bray.... without them for the last few years, we may not have had a team today....... vlad

d_informer
09/10/2004, 1:06 PM
sorry vlad not allegations and i too know the vast importance of slevins contribution to our team. i was only pointing out circumstances beyond their immediate control and stating that future monetary support may be in jeopardy due to circumstances beyond their control. this is not a personal attack on the group, just my own interpretation and GENUINE CONCERN to an article posted in the irish times. god forbid slevin have to pull out on us cuz like you i understand the importance of their dedicated support to the club. :confused:

d_informer
06/11/2004, 2:18 PM
not lies at all mate. this one held up, only it had nothing to do with their commercial sector. so the truth yes! a threat to us, thanfully not. GROW UP.