PDA

View Full Version : Rumour Mill - Summer 2013

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Friar Tuck
24/06/2013, 5:56 PM
I don't think the Cambridge move will last too long could be a clash of personalities

Long ball willy
24/06/2013, 6:03 PM
I don't think the Cambridge move will last too long could be a clash of personalities fairly obvious now why there bringing paul connolly back so

el nino coro
24/06/2013, 6:09 PM
fairly obvious now why there bringing paul connolly back so

That fella connolly has a degree in sports psychology alright,st marys had him working with timmy sheehan last year over all the silly bookings and it seemed to work!

1seasonwonders
24/06/2013, 9:20 PM
Heard a lot of names being mentioned with blarney street, personally it think its madness...The likes of Cambridge and greg cooney will crack up at that level

1fortheTeam
24/06/2013, 10:59 PM
Heard a lot of names being mentioned with blarney street, personally it think its madness...The likes of Cambridge and greg cooney will crack up at that leveli dont think so kid all the big name are in and wer reddy to work all fine this team on paper we still have to go out and win games .

FootballMad
25/06/2013, 11:38 AM
Lads if the players wanna go there then he's not gonna stop them so FairPlay to guy for attracting some players from munsterseniorleague to blarney street all I can say is I hope works out for him !

1fortheTeam
25/06/2013, 12:09 PM
Lads if the players wanna go there then he's not gonna stop them so FairPlay to guy for attracting some players from munsterseniorleague to blarney street all I can say is I hope works out for him !for it to work out with people in football respect has a big part its only football no one dies.great to see lads express themselfs on a pitch.

Chiefscout
25/06/2013, 12:20 PM
for it to work out with people in football respect has a big part its only football no one dies.great to see lads express themselfs on a pitch.
Respect?.what respect can you expect from a squad of players that change their team every year?

1fortheTeam
25/06/2013, 12:50 PM
Respect?.what respect can you expect from a squad of players that change their team every year?no one owe anyone anything in football you pay your script dont you and change is good it keeps a player and clubs fresh .

ringmahon4ever
26/06/2013, 12:25 PM
yes this is true. blackie will be malcoms assistant. great appointment in the club for the senior team.he has everyones respect down in club and knows the league very well. two former players will form a great partnership for the team. gonna be a great season with the new players arriving in.

old-head
26/06/2013, 1:24 PM
yes this is true. blackie will be malcoms assistant. great appointment in the club for the senior team.he has everyones respect down in club and knows the league very well. two former players will form a great partnership for the team. gonna be a great season with the new players arriving in.
Blackie's a decent skin, thought he might have gotten the main job. Hope it goes well for him..

zico365
26/06/2013, 4:50 PM

The 1st division looks like its going to be very interesting this year. Hard to choose. Great appointment. I would of also taught he wuld of got the main job. What new players are arriving ringmahon4ever?

Sparks
27/06/2013, 6:23 PM
All three divisions starting too get interesting now.how will Avondale be after Cotter leaving.How will the new teams fare in the Prem.Will Mayfield and Fermoy bounce back first go?Will Wilton kick on and win Division 1?Will Casement win Div 2?

Friar Tuck
27/06/2013, 6:28 PM
Was there a change of management in fermoy?

schoolboygodno9
27/06/2013, 8:41 PM
Was there a change of management in fermoy? heard park utd manager gone there

Sparks
27/06/2013, 9:45 PM
Maybe Eric can fill us in on it.

Eric
28/06/2013, 10:44 AM
Clifford is still the man in charge in Fermoy. J.P. Cotter has come from Park United as his number 2.

Sparks
28/06/2013, 10:50 AM
Was he Parks Manager?

Eric
28/06/2013, 11:16 AM
There was a 2 man team in charge of Park. He was one of the two alright but not sure if he was number 1 or 2.

ringmahon4ever
28/06/2013, 2:43 PM
yeah someday he will be manager i reckon. well as regards new players, gareth Cambridge is coming down to us ha ha. not a chance. ah ye just gotta wait and see but it should be interesting

el nino coro
28/06/2013, 3:08 PM
yeah someday he will be manager i reckon. well as regards new players, gareth Cambridge is coming down to us ha ha. not a chance. ah ye just gotta wait and see but it should be interesting

Garyth Cambridge turned down 80 euro a game from malckie and blackie to join blarney street in the aul

zico365
28/06/2013, 4:26 PM
[QUOTE=el nino coro;1695297]Garyth Cambridge turned down 80 euro a game from malckie and blackie to join blarney street in the aul.

Dont believe that!! I do believe hes wasting his time and ability down in the aul

fifa
28/06/2013, 4:51 PM
Would love to know where you got that from,ringmahon paying players no way!

schoolboygodno9
28/06/2013, 4:55 PM
Malcolm just rang there coro about this and said would i put this up money was never offered to gareth , gareth said he would sign if they got him a job and hell be trying to contact to clarify where you got your info and could u remove your post

el nino coro
28/06/2013, 5:16 PM
Malcolm just rang there coro about this and said would i put this up money was never offered to gareth , gareth said he would sign if they got him a job and hell be trying to contact to clarify where you got your info and could u remove your post

Done!

Superkeeper
28/06/2013, 5:41 PM
Lads this forum is getting very politically correct all of a sudden, there'll be solicitors involved the way things are going , all these posts etc. use to be taken very light hearted, all off a sudden it's gone mad !!

Clifford
28/06/2013, 5:44 PM
Clifford is still the man in charge in Fermoy. J.P. Cotter has come from Park United as his number 2.

JP is on board with me, joint managers, same as it was with Paul Whitmarsh a few seasons back.

We're delighted to have an up and coming manager who has a superb track record with Park having been winners and runners up in the last two seasons.

Player wise we've only signed Stephen Ireland, Andy Reid and Pierce Brosnan, not as rich as some of the City clubs but we'll struggle on...... :p:rolleyes:

el nino coro
28/06/2013, 5:48 PM
Lads this forum is getting very politically correct all of a sudden, there'll be solicitors involved the way things are going , all these posts etc. use to be taken very light hearted, all off a sudden it's gone mad !!

Gone are those days superkeeper,leave detective schoolboygod do his work!

FootballMad
28/06/2013, 6:20 PM
So any teams in premier division strengthen from there teams they had last year .

ringmahon4ever
29/06/2013, 5:28 AM
Garyth Cambridge turned down 80 euro a game from malckie and blackie to join blarney street in the aul

what planet are you from coro.are you just on this forum to talk #### . i suppose we also offered him a free bus pass because the bus stops outside our ground

Chiefscout
29/06/2013, 7:23 AM
what planet are you from coro.are you just on this forum to talk #### . i suppose we also offered him a free bus pass because the bus stops outside our ground
He was offered free gym membership though

corkie
29/06/2013, 2:55 PM
Iv heard that a few of the Everton players signed last season could be gone . Anyone got anything on that.?

FootballMad
29/06/2013, 3:33 PM
Iv heard that a few of the Everton players signed last season could be gone . Anyone got anything on that.?
Who's ment to be gone ??

El Patron
29/06/2013, 3:39 PM
Word on the street has it wolfey is considering leaving midleton, Cambridge was offered free gym membership, rockmount are losing their back 4 and keepers with the exception of hoey and are hunting high and low for new players, Kevin mul back to Douglas Hall with a few more.

corkie
29/06/2013, 4:07 PM
Word is spidare is gone . Hoare the Wexford lad is gone back to Wexford and not sure bout Craig Duggan did he even finish up the season with them

Superkeeper
29/06/2013, 5:00 PM
Corkie if you made this comments about a different club you'd have someone on asking you to take the comment down cause its completely rubbish !

corkie
29/06/2013, 5:13 PM
I'm just posting what iv heard . And this came from an Everton source . I heard the Wexford lad has moved back home and is near certain gone.

Friar Tuck
29/06/2013, 5:24 PM
I'm just posting what iv heard . And this came from an Everton source . I heard the Wexford lad has moved back home and is near certain gone.
I thought the lad hoare went to England ?
I hear miah dennheys young lad training with Everton good player

Sparks
29/06/2013, 7:06 PM

Until September 1st everything is hear say but of all the rumours being spouted around that I've heard , this is the first ive heard of any of these!!

Sparky
29/06/2013, 7:20 PM
Lads, any news from Avondale camp? It's kept very low key. All I know is Kevin Mulcahy is definitely not moving to any club and I hear Wolfie is staying put in Midleton. Anyone wanna pick two teams to go down next season. I wud think Bandon & Leeds go straight back down! Maybe the Hall unless they sign good players. They were weak last year in my opinion.

FootballMad
29/06/2013, 7:42 PM

Hoare is contemplating if it doesn't work out in uk he'll be back playing For Everton ... The boy really enjoyed it down there .. Friar tuck I'm surprised that there is players left with your team signing everyone up LOL

corkie
29/06/2013, 8:42 PM
Avondale camp is quiet alright a is rockmount. I think everton could do well if they keep the players in question and add a couple.

FootballMad
29/06/2013, 8:46 PM
Avondale camp is quiet alright a is rockmount. I think everton could do well if they keep the players in question and add a couple.

It's bit early yet corkie from every team to see who will do well or not..still long Way to go with transfers and so on so looking forward to going watching a few games next year hopefully it'll be more open this time round..

Superkeeper
29/06/2013, 9:18 PM
Ken Hoey just announced on fb that he's not playing next year, doesn't sound good for rockmount

mayfield utd
29/06/2013, 11:46 PM
Ken Hoey just announced on fb that he's not playing next year, doesn't sound good for rockmount i can't see this been true,he probably left his fb account log in and someone had a bit of fun with it

The_Postman
30/06/2013, 12:06 AM
Stanton and rob waters ex-Dundalk signing for us from College Corinthians.

FootballMad
30/06/2013, 12:17 AM
Stanton and rob waters ex-Dundalk signing for us from College Corinthians.

Has it gone through yet or is it a rumour ?

ringmahon4ever
30/06/2013, 3:53 AM
He was offered free gym membership though

free gym membership where chief

Igot2words4ya
30/06/2013, 10:10 AM
Lads, any news from Avondale camp?

Heard Karl Caulfield heading upto Kilreen too play with his friends for the season.

Chiefscout
30/06/2013, 10:21 AM
Has it gone through yet or is it a rumour ?
Ron training with cobh