PDA

View Full Version : Rumour Mill - Summer 2013

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Just my opinion
17/06/2013, 7:03 PM
If casement do get these players they walk MSL Div 2. It's a very poor standard and they are quality players

Superkeeper
17/06/2013, 8:32 PM
This is all very easy in theory, a load of good individuals doesn't make a good team

six-yard-box
17/06/2013, 8:44 PM
To be honest i cant see graham mc nd kev mul going bk to the hall. Why wuld they??even with cotter leaving. Cors will still have to try keep onto camebridge if they want to challenge .brilliant player but needs to work on his attitude.the young lad gazza. Dont know anything about him to comment. As far as i know the byrnes and terry white are joining casement. Rumours!!!!!
chiefscout is on the ball graham mc is on his way to cobh. kev mul wants to concentrate on his golf game so obviously going back to the hall would help with that. as they had to put in savage commitement to the dale.

six-yard-box
17/06/2013, 8:46 PM
This is all very easy in theory, a load of good individuals doesn't make a good team
it does if there attitudes are spot on and managed right. more chance of winning the euromillions than getting that around these parts though.

Igot2words4ya
17/06/2013, 9:01 PM
I'd like too know where Casement plan on playing all these players... Greg Corrigan Aiden murray Trevor Daly Andrew bandaker David o Keefe Gary O Shea Ross Kelliher David o Connell Terry White Chrissy Burns Willie Burns Darren Haines Dean Kelly mix them with the rest of the loyal lads who hung in there last year and you've a huge squad.............. Of ego's....

Kearney
17/06/2013, 9:15 PM
The amount of club hopping that goes on between pearse, casement & kilreen is crazy. Its the same thing every year. 1 will have a great season & then bang, everyone will leave. Remember ballyphehane a few years ago. The exact same thing. Won the mossie, came through leagues & folded. Casement only won promotion a few years ago & then went cat again. Would drive me mad.

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 10:22 PM
I'd like too know where Casement plan on playing all these players... Greg Corrigan Aiden murray Trevor Daly Andrew bandaker David o Keefe Gary O Shea Ross Kelliher David o Connell Terry White Chrissy Burns Willie Burns Darren Haines Dean Kelly mix them with the rest of the loyal lads who hung in there last year and you've a huge squad.............. Of ego's....
In there position s I presume bud ....
I don't see too many egos there just alot of determined fellas
Donnie there's not much hopping done between them just casement to Kilreen last year really because the players had a falling out with the commitee
Ballypheane folded because of emigration also

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 10:25 PM
In there position s I presume bud ....
I don't see too many egos there just alot of determined fellas
Donnie there's not much hopping done between them just casement to Kilreen last year really because the players had a falling out with the commitee
Ballypheane folded because of emigration also

Casement stroll no division 2 it's all well in good in writing it up here .. It's getting it right on the pitch with players and managers getting right tactics and balance so I feel they will just get mid table

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 10:40 PM
Casement stroll no division 2 it's all well in good in writing it up here .. It's getting it right on the pitch with players and managers getting right tactics and balance so I feel they will just get mid table
It won't be a stroll but I wouldn't blame them for getting excited its awhile since they have been strong.

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 10:43 PM
Also Ron Stanton to Avondale is done big blow to Corinthians

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 10:56 PM
Also Ron Stanton to Avondale is done big blow to Corinthians

You wanna pack up the rumours ronan Stanton going no where kid !!! That's coming from the guys mouth . He was asking two of my buddies to join his team so why would he be asking them to join if he was leaving !!!

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 11:17 PM
You wanna pack up the rumours ronan Stanton going no where kid !!! That's coming from the guys mouth . He was asking two of my buddies to join his team so why would he be asking them to join if he was leaving !!!

No rumour was told this today Ron was at the game yesterday morning and went out with the Avondale lads And its done a few dale players told me presume that Ron said if you can't beat them join them

FootballMad
18/06/2013, 7:31 AM
No rumour was told this today Ron was at the game yesterday morning and went out with the Avondale lads And its done a few dale players told me presume that Ron said if you can't beat them join them

Ill believe it when I see it there be no one joining them at moment with whats going on at the club ..

el nino coro
18/06/2013, 10:46 AM
Might be true Cambridge is going to Blarney Street because Corinthians new manager doesn't want him to sign, he's not wanted by either Club in whitechurch after slating both clubs when he left.. Where else could he go.. Prob use an excuse like he's dropping down AUL as he has no time or whatever. Bluffer that fella

Heard dave aherne told him what to do with himself alright!

1seasonwonders
18/06/2013, 12:50 PM
Lads, knock Cambridge all ye want but in my opionion he would start with any side in the league..hence the reason rockmount are knocking at his door again a lot with cobh and a lot others..

FootballMad
18/06/2013, 12:52 PM
Lads, knock Cambridge all ye want but in my opionion he would start with any side in the league..hence the reason rockmount are knocking at his door again a lot with cobh and a lot others..

He'll be with Corinthians next year ..

1seasonwonders
18/06/2013, 1:00 PM
Ya I agree, but people knocking his ability is a joke..

el nino coro
18/06/2013, 1:31 PM
Ya I agree, but people knocking his ability is a joke..

Jealousy!

Just my opinion
18/06/2013, 2:20 PM
Spratty looks set to be taking on the Avondale job. 1 player def leaving and heading to Mayfield

Chiefscout
18/06/2013, 2:40 PM
Spratty looks set to be taking on the Avondale job. 1 player def leaving and heading to Mayfield
Spratty was asked but as far as I'm aware turned down the job

FootballMad
18/06/2013, 3:13 PM
Spratty looks set to be taking on the Avondale job. 1 player def leaving and heading to Mayfield who's the player going to mayfield ?

Long ball willy
18/06/2013, 3:27 PM

Spratty was offered it but is going to dubai so couldnt take it

Just my opinion
18/06/2013, 3:27 PM
Didn't get a name but came from an Avondale player. He seemed confident that Spratty would be taking over as well. I suppose it's all speculation at the moment.

Superkeeper
18/06/2013, 7:13 PM
Heard today that John o rourke taking back over Avondale

peterpan
18/06/2013, 7:38 PM
Lol ya right, cue mass player exodus.

zico365
18/06/2013, 9:46 PM

I totally agree. Brilliant player but does think hes better than he is. When things are going right for his team ,then hes fantastic. Wen there not going well. Then theres no sign of him. Starts giving out to his teammates . And thats a FACT.!!! One of the best in the league tho when he wants.

Long ball willy
20/06/2013, 1:44 PM
Graham mc. Ron stanton. Rob waters. All to cobh mad after scoops aswell they are apparantley. Johnny walsh going to rockmount aswell

bazzer10
20/06/2013, 1:48 PM
Heard stephen henderson is favorite for the avondale job.

FootballMad
20/06/2013, 5:28 PM
Graham mc. Ron stanton. Rob waters. All to cobh mad after scoops aswell they are apparantley. Johnny walsh going to rockmount aswell

I thought Johnny Walsh was staying with Mary's cause they said they'd pay for his operation on his knee !

splinter
21/06/2013, 2:39 PM
Johnny Walsh is already signed with Marys, Scoops hasnt yet but already told Ken Daly that he is staying. Martin Cambridge to Cobh 19s so Marys are also looking to bring in someone to replace him.... Sneaky feeling and i hope im right that its Kens brother Deckie as he has been at the last few of the Marys games. Marys still looking to add to their squad and have already done so

el nino coro
21/06/2013, 2:43 PM
Johnny Walsh is already signed with Marys, Scoops hasnt yet but already told Ken Daly that he is staying. Martin Cambridge to Cobh 19s so Marys are also looking to bring in someone to replace him.... Sneaky feeling and i hope im right that its Kens brother Deckie as he has been at the last few of the Marys games. Marys still looking to add to their squad and have already done so

Decky Daly would be a major coupe,a man of vast experience!

peterpan
21/06/2013, 2:44 PM
Greg o halloren confirmed as the new player manager of Carrigaline and paddy o Keefe is his assistant, things could be looking up for a massive club like Carrigaline.

FootballMad
22/06/2013, 8:30 AM
Greg o halloren confirmed as the new player manager of Carrigaline and paddy o Keefe is his assistant, things could be looking up for a massive club like Carrigaline.
They struggled last year the seniors and there juniors so hopefully they turn them around this season ... Cause they've a fine set up down there ..

six-yard-box
22/06/2013, 3:29 PM
cian blake to wilton. and looney from st marys to blarney st.

Long ball willy
23/06/2013, 9:30 AM
Paul Connolly back to Blarney street aswell

Glenbuck
23/06/2013, 12:59 PM
cian blake to wilton. and looney from st marys to blarney st. Looney ???

FootballMad
23/06/2013, 1:24 PM
Think he ment cooney !!

el nino coro
23/06/2013, 9:20 PM
Think he ment cooney !!

if he did mean greg cooney its a load of rubbish!

Long ball willy
24/06/2013, 12:37 AM
if he did mean greg cooney its a load of rubbish! ill have to turn up me hearing aids. Dave the save next avondale manager

schoolboygodno9
24/06/2013, 5:59 AM
Was told in work brian kenny to be stokes assistant down in mahon would a good appointment long time player for ringmahon

peterpan
24/06/2013, 2:25 PM
Not sure about that, Blackie has his own junior team down there and the talk was that andy mylod would be joining Malcolm down there as the number 2.

schoolboygodno9
24/06/2013, 2:30 PM
Mylod move dead in the water but kenny one very likely i was told and that he could bring a few juniors up with him

splinter
24/06/2013, 3:37 PM
Lads who are yer rumours coming from..... Andy is staying with Marys but Gareth Cambridge is gone AUL to blarney street, terrible move!!!!!

Superkeeper
24/06/2013, 3:56 PM
What's the draw to Blarney Street ??

schoolboygodno9
24/06/2013, 4:02 PM
There really strong for the coming season big signings by aul standards being made

six-yard-box
24/06/2013, 4:16 PM
What's the draw to Blarney Street ??
no viable senior options. gamble and ron gone from cors. pointless going to cobh kicking his heels again in november. cambo was trying to get john corcran to go to cors obv worked the other way now.

peterpan
24/06/2013, 4:29 PM
Mylod was defo on the cards when Malcolm got the job but it makes sense to bring in a local as his number two, and Blackie is very highly thought of in Ringmahon. As for gareth all I can say is a waste of talent, a guy with the potential to play league of Ireland playing aul?

1fortheTeam
24/06/2013, 4:41 PM
no viable senior options. gamble and ron gone from cors. pointless going to cobh kicking his heels again in november. cambo was trying to get john corcran to go to cors obv worked the other way now.well leeds try that with denis irwin and it went wrong to, and united laughed with cantona on their bus .

killer"B"
24/06/2013, 4:46 PM
he gets to keep 100% percent of his image rights !! :cool: lol

el nino coro
24/06/2013, 4:54 PM
I heard that all though he has league of ireland 1st division and setanta cup winners medals he is mad after mossie linnane!