PDA

View Full Version : Rumour Mill - Summer 2013

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Horse24
15/06/2013, 12:30 AM
Lads, Avondale are the best team seen in amateur football for a long long time and we look for things wrong with them? Whether you like them or not, whoever you support you gotta admire people who excel at what they do. Tiger Woods, Vettel, Fergie - whatever you think of them it's a pleasure to see them at work. When will the next team win multiple Intermediate Cups?

Horse24
15/06/2013, 12:36 AM
I'm a good friend of Niall's and cant see how bottom of Div 2 to Premier is faulted! His work made the Bandon decision. On the AUL job, one win in 40 years shows that task so can a semi appearance be seen as abject failure? An All Ireland win and a Munster win in 3 years with the schoolboys. Less of the begrudgers and more of the fact checking will stop this site go the way of another Cork forum!!

FootballMad
15/06/2013, 12:58 AM
How will the likes of Leeds and bandon do next year will they be able to compete !

Southsider
15/06/2013, 7:30 AM
Great posts as usual Horse always on the ball with the facts. None of this 2nd guessing crap that most fellas do on here just because they mightn't like a team or bloke.

el nino coro
15/06/2013, 7:42 AM
Well said sparky. Lets move on. What do people think of next season. I reckon Dave Aherne will do well with college cors and carry on the good work of tadgh and of course paddy before that. I also expect rockmount to come back strong. If they can add scoops and get kinger fit then 2big additions. Glenbuck, anymore goings on above.

Kinger could well be the difference,better than any avondale player!!!

the hawk
15/06/2013, 8:02 AM
Kinger could well be the difference,better than any avondale player!!!

put away the fishing rod will ya cooney.TRYING TO REEL FELLAS IN WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS COMMENTS .

You talk about loyalty.you were a falilure at city youths and since then you have bounced between castleview and marys some many times people taught you had a twin for a while.

Touch of the green eyed monster from you .At the end of the day these Avondale players will be able to turn around and say i won X Y Z MULTIPLE TIMES .Same way some of the Rockmount lads, who when they were winning all you did was slate .

All you can say is you won one or two cups here and there and i bounced between clubs because i couldn't get a game

bazzer10
15/06/2013, 11:21 AM
Well said hawk.

Chiefscout
15/06/2013, 2:05 PM
Will mayfield lose a few players do people think !!
Kelly to cobh ramblers

FootballMad
15/06/2013, 3:03 PM
Kelly to cobh ramblers

He's hardly good enough for cobh

bazzer10
15/06/2013, 4:16 PM
El nino coro ur very quiet what do u have to say for your self.

FootballMad
15/06/2013, 5:11 PM
El nino coro ur very quiet what do u have to say for your self.

You love winding coro up ha

Chiefscout
15/06/2013, 5:27 PM
He's hardly good enough for cobh
Isn't he an international?

bazzer10
15/06/2013, 5:32 PM
Ha does he not deserve a little he seems to do it alot him self. Suppose its time to move on. I think everton will be a team to watch next season done very well to stay up this season. Think they were left with four or five players from the year before. Well done to the manager.

el nino coro
15/06/2013, 6:34 PM
Isn't he an international?

hes no international,good player tho and its a 100% hes going to cobh

Glenbuck
15/06/2013, 7:05 PM
Well said sparky. Lets move on. What do people think of next season. I reckon Dave Aherne will do well with college cors and carry on the good work of tadgh and of course paddy before that. I also expect rockmount to come back strong. If they can add scoops and get kinger fit then 2big additions. Glenbuck, anymore goings on above. Season not over yet Pundit. Cup game v Dale in the morning. Time out for a few weeks after that.

Chiefscout
15/06/2013, 7:50 PM
Well said sparky. Lets move on. What do people think of next season. I reckon Dave Aherne will do well with college cors and carry on the good work of tadgh and of course paddy before that. I also expect rockmount to come back strong. If they can add scoops and get kinger fit then 2big additions. Glenbuck, anymore goings on above.kinger doesn't know if he sticking around..scoops staying with marys..terry white back to Everton with dave welch

el nino coro
15/06/2013, 8:56 PM
i think cors will win the league next year

Friar Tuck
16/06/2013, 2:37 AM
Terry's not going to Everton that's for sure

Take-a-bow
16/06/2013, 10:26 AM
Hearing that cork city have a team for msl div 2 next season,anyone know much about it?

FootballMad
16/06/2013, 10:31 AM
kinger doesn't know if he sticking around..scoops staying with marys..terry white back to Everton with dave welch

Terry white is definitely not signing for Everton !!

FootballMad
16/06/2013, 10:35 AM
hes no international,good player tho and its a 100% hes going to cobh

He was a sub when Irish team played friendly vs army That's all .. Well he'll be sitting on the bench down there ..

FootballMad
16/06/2013, 10:44 AM
Ha does he not deserve a little he seems to do it alot him self. Suppose its time to move on. I think everton will be a team to watch next season done very well to stay up this season. Think they were left with four or five players from the year before. Well done to the manager.

Ya 4 players I think is right fair play to evertons manager had the hardest job from the beginning most of there squad were under the age of 23 wit no experience in Munster senior league .. So to go from being dead and buried to coming 5th in league is some achievement ..
So it'll be good now to see if they keep the players they had this year and improve wit a few more ..

Gobias
16/06/2013, 11:58 AM
Hearing that cork city have a team for msl div 2 next season,anyone know much about it?

Article in the Echo the other day said that Cork City reserve team would be going into the msl div 2, interesting to see will it actually happen, there was the same talk last year and it never happened. I presume it will be made up of the fellas too old to play again with their U19 from last season.

Long ball willy
16/06/2013, 3:59 PM
kinger doesn't know if he sticking around..scoops staying with marys..terry white back to Everton with dave welch

kinger is 1 million % going to be playing for rockmount next year unless something drastic happens. kev mul graham mc back to the hall. and gareth cambridge is going to blarney st. a lot of ****e talk in anglers last night tho!!

Glenbuck
16/06/2013, 5:17 PM
kinger is 1 million % going to be playing for rockmount next year unless something drastic happens. kev mul graham mc back to the hall. and gareth cambridge is going to blarney st. a lot of ****e talk in anglers last night tho!! S....e talk in the Anglers ? Never.

schoolboygodno9
16/06/2013, 10:21 PM
I doubt any dale player would have committed to leaving at this point

S....e talk in the Anglers ? Never.
Never on a sunday

Kearney
17/06/2013, 8:40 AM
Might be true Cambridge is going to Blarney Street because Corinthians new manager doesn't want him to sign, he's not wanted by either Club in whitechurch after slating both clubs when he left.. Where else could he go.. Prob use an excuse like he's dropping down AUL as he has no time or whatever. Bluffer that fella

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 10:18 AM
Might be true Cambridge is going to Blarney Street because Corinthians new manager doesn't want him to sign, he's not wanted by either Club in whitechurch after slating both clubs when he left.. Where else could he go.. Prob use an excuse like he's dropping down AUL as he has no time or whatever. Bluffer that fella
I was talking to few corrinthians players at weekend and they said Cambridge will be staying ... They also said there keeper is going traveling or something so they looking for one as they had no sub keeper to fill the position .. So be interesting who they get !!

el nino coro
17/06/2013, 11:06 AM
Brendan or mark power to cors to replace the young lad on goal that is off on his travels

Kearney
17/06/2013, 11:14 AM
Brendan or mark power to cors to replace the young lad on goal that is off on his travels

Mark power is going to pearse

el nino coro
17/06/2013, 11:26 AM
The word around douglas is that one of the two would be going to join dave out in cors which is hard to think as derek clarke offers them one to one sessions at rockmount

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 11:47 AM
The word around douglas is that one of the two would be going to join dave out in cors which is hard to think as derek clarke offers them one to one sessions at rockmount

Mark power wouldn't be good enough

1fortheTeam
17/06/2013, 11:49 AM
Might be true Cambridge is going to Blarney Street because Corinthians new manager doesn't want him to sign, he's not wanted by either Club in whitechurch after slating both clubs when he left.. Where else could he go.. Prob use an excuse like he's dropping down AUL as he has no time or whatever. Bluffer that fellathats a bit harsh donni its only football kid he would have no excuse we would take him like a shot and why not but he will stay msl .

el nino coro
17/06/2013, 11:58 AM
unbelievable personal attacks on both threads this weekend, i told my wife never mind eastenders, foot.ie has better drama. Keep it coming lads.

1fortheTeam
17/06/2013, 12:21 PM
unbelievable personal attacks on both threads this weekend, i told my wife never mind eastenders, foot.ie has better drama. Keep it coming lads.and i could tell you who my micheal moon would be lol .on the cambrige thing that lad played a higher level then most on here.

bazzer10
17/06/2013, 12:23 PM
Casement to walk the league next year signing three rockmount player and a number of other junior players.

Sparks
17/06/2013, 12:57 PM
Casement to walk the league next year signing three rockmount player and a number of other junior players.

Which 3?theres a few south siders up there could be any of those??

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 12:59 PM

The two brynes and terry white and a few aul players from pearse . casement won't be winning any leagues next year wit those players ..

bazzer10
17/06/2013, 1:43 PM
Division 2 surly they will solid defence with the two brynes and a very good striker from pearse.

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 2:13 PM
Division 2 surly they will solid defence with the two brynes and a very good striker from pearse.

Who's the very good striker from Pearse

bazzer10
17/06/2013, 2:21 PM
Know to most people as shaz played a year with everton last year.

Chiefscout
17/06/2013, 2:34 PM
I was talking to few corrinthians players at weekend and they said Cambridge will be staying ... They also said there keeper is going traveling or something so they looking for one as they had no sub keeper to fill the position .. So be interesting who they get !!
Cambridge staying with Corinthians.the young fella gazza from rockmount joining him out there

peterpan
17/06/2013, 3:26 PM
Casements biggest problem next year will be keeping 11 players on the pitch if those signings are to be believed!!! It's gonna be like a lough rovers soccer team at this rate!!

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 3:58 PM
Know to most people as shaz played a year with everton last year.

never heard of him but im not from around those parts but ill take your word for it that he's handy anyway!! pearse will end up folding with all there players leaving ... i still cant see casement finishing above mid table thats my opinion the players they've brought in arnt very good might do a job for ya but they wont win ya leagues .thats my opinion so you might be coming back to me in january if casement are flying and saying told ya so LOL.

zico365
17/06/2013, 4:53 PM
To be honest i cant see graham mc nd kev mul going bk to the hall. Why wuld they??even with cotter leaving. Cors will still have to try keep onto camebridge if they want to challenge .brilliant player but needs to work on his attitude.the young lad gazza. Dont know anything about him to comment. As far as i know the byrnes and terry white are joining casement. Rumours!!!!!

Chiefscout
17/06/2013, 5:12 PM
To be honest i cant see graham mc nd kev mul going bk to the hall. Why wuld they??even with cotter leaving. Cors will still have to try keep onto camebridge if they want to challenge .brilliant player but needs to work on his attitude.the young lad gazza. Dont know anything about him to comment. As far as i know the byrnes and terry white are joining casement. Rumours!!!!!
Hearing graham mac on way to cobh ramblers

FootballMad
17/06/2013, 5:58 PM
Hearing graham mac on way to cobh ramblers
Ya I heard that to ..

peterpan
17/06/2013, 6:12 PM
Wouldn't be a bad signing for them bring abit of experience to a very youthful looking midfield.

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 6:37 PM
Lol this is getting better

Friar Tuck
17/06/2013, 6:56 PM
I would have thought the pearse lads would be great signings for casement they have all turned down msl premier teams to stay with a local msl team