PDA

View Full Version : We are Blue We are White

crystalclear
01/10/2004, 10:53 PM
Despite what the ******s said,we are still in the cup.Well done the Blues,not that the our Munster neighbours will give us any credit.Fully deserved the result tonight.

the 12 th man
01/10/2004, 10:56 PM
good battling performance by the blues,although what was that derry defender thinking about for the peno :eek:

tiktok
01/10/2004, 11:06 PM
Despite what the ******s said,we are still in the cup.Well done the Blues,not that the our Munster neighbours will give us any credit.Fully deserved the result tonight.

It was deserved, there's no denying that.
To be honest I'll be hoping Drogs win the cup though so it'll mean a better chance for Euro football for City next season. Nothing more to it than that though.

Sonic
01/10/2004, 11:12 PM
yee are blue yee are white yee are fooking sh¦te :p

thecorner
02/10/2004, 2:17 AM
It was deserved, there's no denying that.

its very easy to play against 10 men

FlyingColumnist
02/10/2004, 12:36 PM
Quarter final goals scored over two legs:
Rockmount 5 Whaaatherfurd 4

crystalclear
02/10/2004, 12:50 PM
When I started this thread last night I posted it on the Cork section only for it to be moved.The reason I put it on the Cork section was because they seem to have an obsession with anything THE BLUES do as can be seen by the replies to this thread.Its terrible to say that Cork supporters are saying that Cork will have done well this season if they can grab 3rd place in the league.Never mind what we are doing in Waterford ye should be asking your manager (great PR man-crap man management) why ye should be settling for 3rd considering the large squad of players Cork have.

Pablo
02/10/2004, 1:13 PM
you've won nothing yet ya sheepshagg*r

Colm
02/10/2004, 5:54 PM
How many fans did ye bring to Derry?
We'll show what a real crowd is like in two weeks time.

ConfusedBlue
03/10/2004, 7:43 PM
How many fans did ye bring to Derry?
More than ye did!!!!!Ha Ha Ha

We'll show what a real crowd is like in two weeks time.
What all 50 of ye,ye must be real proud of yourselves being able to bring a handful of fans to an away game an hour and a half up the road!!!!

Allez Les Blues!!
PRIDE OF MUNSTER

SPXcyan
03/10/2004, 11:04 PM
Had enough of all this crap guys! we are munster peeps...and we should be working together to exterminate our enemies!! the dubs! they laugh at us for trying anything...and we need to get these Munster clubs on the map...we deserve it!
Lets end this rivalry and become united! :cool:
or is this possible?

ConfusedBlue
04/10/2004, 2:32 PM
Lets end this rivalry and become united!
SPX you talk as much ****e on here as you do on our own forum.You claim to be a Blues fan but never seem to be at a game and then you claim to know all about the club.
What are you on boy,you want a big love in between Blues and **** fans.It aint ever gonna happen,we enjoy a healthy love-hate relationship,they love us and we hate them(ha ha);

and we need to get these Munster clubs on the map
afterall we put Munster back on the footballing map.We are the PRIDE OF MUNSTER

boc123
04/10/2004, 2:37 PM
We are the PRIDE OF MUNSTER

Lol, that's the first time i've ever heard that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SPXcyan
10/10/2004, 12:10 PM
well not so long ago ye were all talking about leaving this rivalry of ours for the Dubs????DID IT NOT?? :confused: