PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL 2012/13 (Permanant Foot.ie Ban For Infractions

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 11:18 AM
would think kilreen will win 2-0, if u are the glen do u just want promotion therefore hoping there is a winner or hope for the draw and a 3 way playoff whereby u can still win the league but also end up with nothing...surely getting up is the priority however you achieve it?
A good top of the league clash, something you wouldn't be to firmiliar with in the last 12 months red.

tricksey
20/05/2013, 11:32 AM
A good top of the league clash, something you wouldn't be to firmiliar with in the last 12 months red.
Who ya involved with yourself Harry ?

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 11:38 AM
Who ya involved with yourself Harry ?
Nice try tricks, I'm not going to say who I'm involved with mate, ask just my opinion he will tell ya #nicehair

tricksey
20/05/2013, 11:57 AM
Harry I had too try now just a word if advice slagging clubs the way you are there will end up in a ban ....
Don't slag off other clubs if your not going to say who your involved with .

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 11:58 AM
Harry I had too try now just a word if advice slagging clubs the way you are there will end up in a ban ....
Don't slag off other clubs if your not going to say who your involved with .
Who did I stag off bud??

tricksey
20/05/2013, 12:07 PM
Who did I stag off bud??
Red and white ?about castleview s relegation! Kilreen about the ref incident in the mossy that was talked about on here at the time no need to bring it up again. Opening old wounds and all that

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 12:14 PM
Red and white ?about castleview s relegation! Kilreen about the ref incident in the mossy that was talked about on here at the time no need to bring it up again. Opening old wounds and all that
I never mentioned castleview or kilreen tricksey, All opinions and strictly football

downthewing
20/05/2013, 12:26 PM
Tricks and harry ye would want to grow up with yer childish slaging go on Facebook or something for that carry on football only here

tricksey
20/05/2013, 12:35 PM
Tricks and harry ye would want to grow up with yer childish slaging go on Facebook or something for that carry on football only here

I ain't slagging wing I'm trying not to get the thread closed !

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 12:42 PM
I ain't slagging wing I'm trying not to get the thread closed !I'm giving my opinion on tomorrow nights game is that slagging?? No one mentioned kilreens incident only you tricksy so would you mind not putting words in people's mouths and let us talk about football people in glass Houses shouldn't throw stones mate

happyfeet
20/05/2013, 1:09 PM
Lads year entitled to year own opinions but dont be bringing up the past about us kilreen we don't want a bad name that right KC

happyfeet
20/05/2013, 6:12 PM
Cheers harry

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 7:14 PM
Lads year entitled to year own opinions but dont be bringing up the past about us kilreen we don't want a bad name that right KC
Bringing up the past is it?? Is there a rule against taking about a revolting assault on a referee??I got 2words for yah and just my opinion both speak up for kilreen and they have the neck to come on here and slate another teams discipline Ooooh just because it's the mighty kilreen we should all bow down and not talk about what happened there, it was a disgrace to aul football and won't be forgotten about so don't tell me not to give kilreen a bad name buddy, they had one before I even joined this forum!

tricksey
20/05/2013, 7:33 PM
Bringing up the past is it?? Is there a rule against taking about a revolting assault on a referee??I got 2words for yah and just my opinion are both kilreen and they have the neck to come on here and slate another teams disaplin Ooooh just because it's the mighty kilreen we should all bow down and not talk about what happened there, it was a disgrace to aul football and won't be forgotten about so don't tell me not to give kilreen a bad name buddy, they had one before I even joined this forum!
i got 2 words for ya isn't Kilreen bud

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 7:45 PM
i got 2 words for ya isn't Kilreen budgo back and read my post there BUD

tricksey
20/05/2013, 7:55 PM
go back and read my post there BUD
You do realise that everyone knows when your after editing a comment.. All of a sudden they went from Kilreen to ''speak up'' for Kilreen.

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 8:06 PM
You do realise that everyone knows when your after editing a comment.. All of a sudden they went from Kilreen to ''speak up'' for Kilreen.

Ya obviously! And u do realise that everyone can see that ur at home posting after me like a little girl, that red hair dye must have got into ur brain bud, mind ur own business and stop watching everything I do and say or else ask the moderator for a job yah knickers

happyfeet
20/05/2013, 8:06 PM
Tricksey leave him off bud only came on to stir things up whatever keeps him happy leave him be people will come to terms and ignore him and just wont write back to him

tricksey
20/05/2013, 8:17 PM
This is a public forum Harry and just so u no I no who you are aswell

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 8:19 PM
This is a public forum Harry and just so u no I no who you are aswellDo ya?? That's good bud!

happyfeet
20/05/2013, 8:20 PM
John Corcoran aka Dirtyharry no need for them things what saying to tricksey bud

Just my opinion
20/05/2013, 8:20 PM
I've nothing to do with Kilreen. All I said was I think they're a class outfit. I said the same about Innishvilla. Am I involved with them too? You said yesterday you're with the glen. That attitude is the main reason why they're not liked. All youve done is attack people on here. I wont waste my time posting after you again. It's clowns like you that will get this forum shut down! Say hi to your buddy 1for!

killer"B"
20/05/2013, 8:22 PM
spill the beans tricksey who is he :cool: jesus lads can we leave the handbags out pleaseeeeee get boaring now !!!

killer"B"
20/05/2013, 8:24 PM
I've nothing to do with Kilreen. All I said was I think they're a class outfit. I said the same about Innishvilla. Am I involved with them too? You said yesterday you're with the glen. That attitude is the main reason why they're not liked. All youve done is attack people on here. I wont waste my time posting after you again. It's clowns like you that will get this forum shut down! Say hi to your buddy 1for!
no no just my i think he said he a glen man !! can we leave the glen fc out of this handbags !!

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 8:26 PM
I've nothing to do with Kilreen. All I said was I think they're a class outfit. I said the same about Innishvilla. Am I involved with them too? You said yesterday you're with the glen. That attitude is the main reason why they're not liked. All youve done is attack people on here. I wont waste my time posting after you again. It's clowns like you that will get this forum shut down! Say hi to your buddy 1for!I don't have any buddy's on this forum lad and the same rules apply for everyone ya. Don't dish it out if ye can't take it back lads that's all I say this website is foot.ie not kilreen.ie

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 8:28 PM
Let's not talk about kilreen lads people get very very offended when someone is corrected on their false information

Dirtyharry
20/05/2013, 8:31 PM
Let's not talk about kilreen lads people get very very offended when someone is corrected on their false information
As a matter of fact I don't play for coachford and never played for the glen I'm from the north side but never played for the glen your way off the mark tricksy

1fortheTeam
20/05/2013, 8:46 PM
i dont know who he is like i dont know who you are keep me out of it ok iv no probs with the teams he is on about bud tell you this you worry me all you think about is 1for this 1for that.your doing a good job geting it closed down yourself i post on football you then bring up me .lets not get this forum closed ok big week in football.fermoy 1 coachford 5 tonight good win .

padre pio
20/05/2013, 9:51 PM
sad sad stuff, logged on to see the reaction from the weekend and wasted 10 minutes reading petty childish posts. Anyhow decided to follow up my mid week trip to the Fairfield with a trip to the same venue on Sat to see Fairview v Watergrasshill, poor game brightened up by 2 great Fairview goals, 2 nil final score, no stand out player really, Fairview safe now